Nexus one freezes and won't start

blowe46

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I rooted my nexus one and it sort of hangs at the start screen. I am trying to load a healthy image on the phone. However, I have no idea how to go about it.

alright, I installed a recovery image and can enter the menu listed here.

Cyanogen's recovery source based on Amon_RA's post.

I restore the setting just fine but then when I reboot the phone still hangs. Is there another step I am missing? Is just having the recovery tool not enough? How do I restore the original settings?

any help woudl be appreciated

Yahma

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Rooting a phone should only be done by advanced users. It is possible to screw up your phone.

What you should do is read the newbies guide on xda forums. You'll probably have to wipe and re-flash.

blowe46

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Thank you. I just don't know which set of instructions to follow at this point. Where is that newbie's guide? The problem is that there are so many android guides out there.

tyrta

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I rooted my nexus one and it sort of hangs at the start screen. I am trying to load a healthy image on the phone. However, I have no idea how to go about it.

alright, I installed a recovery image and can enter the menu listed here.

Cyanogen's recovery source based on Amon_RA's post.

I restore the setting just fine but then when I reboot the phone still hangs. Is there another step I am missing? Is just having the recovery tool not enough? How do I restore the original settings?

any help woudl be appreciated

i'm having the same problem plus i haven't even rooted it or anything...
so now it is just black screen and won't start after i entered the pincode. Anyone having the same problem w/ the Nexus One? I would appreciate any help!!!!