Google Pixel 2 Camera Shots! Show Us Your Pictures

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Night time pictures are always great with the Pixel 2 XL.
07bddb92aab036827841f06655066369.jpg

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
All in all worth the money if you want to go wired and want the assistant features.
Kirstein,
Any chance you could test the translate feature with these? I'd be interested in getting a pair (or the wireless buds) if it works reasonably well. I occasionally encounter Spanish speakers who don't speak any English when working and my German and French are pretty useless.
Thanks!

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Kirstein,
Any chance you could test the translate feature with these? I'd be interested in getting a pair (or the wireless buds) if it works reasonably well. I occasionally encounter Spanish speakers who don't speak any English when working and my German and French are pretty useless.
Thanks!
Yes. I don't understand how it works though. So I will have to look it up and then give it a try. And I will report back.

The instructions are here https://9to5google-com.cdn.ampproje...ds-translate-foreign-language-android-basics/

henderjr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Nice photo! does seem early for snow even for WI. Snow and nasty weather is the reason we retired to CA. Don't want to rub it in but here is a recent photo of the GG Bridge and SF :)

View attachment 292257

Beautiful! I'm sure the weather there this time of year is fantastic!

Every place has it's advantages. We get some pretty rough winters and very hot sticky summers but I don't have to worry about hurricanes, earth quakes, wild fires, etc. Sure would love the Cali winters over what we have here. We can be below zero for weeks at a time and then if it's not below zero instead we'll get snow measured in feet per dumping.

Snow is melted now here with temps in the 40s and 50s out through the rest of the month. Still below average but I read November will be warmer than average which I'll like much more.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Yes. I don't understand how it works though. So I will have to look it up and then give it a try. And I will report back.
Thanks - I'm looking forward to it.
I may create a new thread for this since I'd like to get some feedback about the original Pixel Buds, the new Pixel Buds and the new Pixel USB-C Earbuds, along with the translate experience.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Thanks - I'm looking forward to it.
I may create a new thread for this since I'd like to get some feedback about the original Pixel Buds, the new Pixel Buds and the new Pixel USB-C Earbuds, along with the translate experience.
There is already a thread about it under Pixel 3