Phone no volume?

Dismaster

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else experiencing this problem, make a call and the speaker is silent unless you use speakerphone?

Edit: I found during the call only the bottom speaker is on in the speakerphone. Nothing in the top speaker but both speakers are on when watching a YouTube video...

cyndie1030

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
I've heard that is by design to prevent people turning on the speaker phone then holding it up to your ear and then possibly damaging your hearing.

Dismaster

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
I've heard that is by design to prevent people turning on the speaker phone then holding it up to your ear and then possibly damaging your hearing.
I should be able to use the phone without the speakerphone though, which I can't do so because there is no sound through the top speaker.

Dismaster

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
I turned the phone off for a few minutes and now it is working fine. I hope this is not going to be an intermittent problem.

burtonvdp

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Im having the same problem some calls are just horribly low volume some are silent. Im wondering if its along the same lines as the problem that's being reported about the high pitch squeal?