Are you gonna buy a pixel or the 3 XL

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I wont be upgrading to the Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL this year.
When I was thinking of updating up to Oct 4th.
I had not made my mind up which one I would have chose.

FYI : The notch on the XL wouldn't have been a deal breaker btw

So I will just keep using my OG Pixel and Pixel 2 XL for now

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
yC8WQOp.jpg

If you drag the screen up from the bottom, it shows the time at the top left.
And you can see what it shows at the right.

When using the phone I didn't notice the notch as much.

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
If you search "phone size comparison PhoneArena" you can not only see the dimensions, but they also have a scaled image of each phone, so you can see what a Pixel 3XL looks like compared to a Galaxy S8+ or Note 9, or anything else they have in their database, which is quite extensive. It's also much easier to visualize, you can see them side by side or they can be layed over each other.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
If you search "phone size comparison PhoneArena" you can not only see the dimensions, but they also have a scaled image of each phone, so you can see what a Pixel 3XL looks like compared to a Galaxy S8+ or Note 9, or anything else they have in their database, which is quite extensive. It's also much easier to visualize, you can see them side by side or they can be layed over each other.

Yes. I do this all the time. One of my favorite tools to use.

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Neither for me.

I know Google wants your data on their servers rather than on the device but storage topping out at 128gb was the deciding factor for me. It is enough (just!) but not enough for comfort. The notch does not really bother me.

Price in the UK is just too expensive though (£969 for the xl 128gb) that's just greedy.

I am so disappointed as I was convinced Google would nail it this year and they just have not.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Neither for me.

I know Google wants your data on their servers rather than on the device but storage topping out at 128gb was the deciding factor for me. It is enough (just!) but not enough for comfort. The notch does not really bother me.

Price in the UK is just too expensive though (£969 for the xl 128gb) that's just greedy.

I am so disappointed as I was convinced Google would nail it this year and they just have not.
I am with you there. The upgrades from the P2XL just do not justify the extra expense. Though a 2 year contract is my determining factor. I will go for the P4 XL next year. Now Three are doing the P3XL this year I may be able to go back to them from O2 next year. More data for less money than on O2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87