Pixel 3 Cases

samwilli2002

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if the charging stand will cradle the pixel phone with a case on it? Specifically, will the phone sit in the stand with a case properly. I have read that the phone will wirelessly charge with a case.

Itsa_Me_Mario

¯\_(o_o)_/¯
Feb 19, 2018
Visit site
I currently have a cheap one on my 3XL, but I ordered one of the custom photo ones from Google that should be here next week. I don't have a case at all for the little one, but I'm sending that one back this week anyways, so not too worried.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Has anybody that has ordered a Spigen case from Spigen noticed a Coppell municipal tax listed on their bill.
I have to pay a Coppell municipal tax because by I bought a case directly from Spigen
That's simply not right.
I paid a Texas tax cause I live in Texas, plus a Calif. Tax.

Last edited:

TheDroidKid

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I like the Ringke fusion cases been using them.for years. Nice clear back to show off the phone or you can put a customized image in the back.

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
Has anybody that has ordered a Spigen case from Spigen noticed a Coppell municipal tax listed on their bill.
I have to pay a Coppell municipal tax because by I bought a case directly from Spigen
That's simply not right.
I paid a Texas tax cause I live in Texas, plus a Calif. Tax.

Just the CT sales tax on cases I ordered from Spigen.

tesla007

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
I also ordered the Indigo fabric case and the Clearly White Pixel 3. The case looks great in the picture. Has anyone had one of the fabric cases before? If so, are they generally of good quality? I've had a blue case with a white phone before and the blue discolored the phone. :/

bkrickles

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I also ordered the Indigo fabric case and the Clearly White Pixel 3. The case looks great in the picture. Has anyone had one of the fabric cases before? If so, are they generally of good quality? I've had a blue case with a white phone before and the blue discolored the phone. :/

I have the fabric case for my P2XL and it's great! It's my 2nd favorite after the rhinoshield bumper.
I'd go naked with my phone (I used to) but I don't want to chance it so the rhinoshield is a terrific compromise. Had it for my 6P and now the P2XL. The rhinoshield wasn't available at first so I used the fabric case exclusively for about 6 weeks and the fit and style was very nice. A little expensive and I would hope they could make it a little thinner around the bezels. Otherwise solid.
I pre-ordered the P3XL on launch day and haven't decided what to do yet.
Rhinoshield is always a little behind so I may go for the fabric one again or go with a cheap spigen or ringke to hold me until they're ready.
Either way, I'm psyched for a new Pixel!!