I impulsively pulled the trigger...

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I purchased the Google Pixel 3XL with a case, screen protector, and USB type-c earbuds. I used to Google financing, so I'm curious as to what your guys experiences with financing are. It said after my purchase that the total was still the entirety of everything put together, so when this happened to you guys, were you guys charged the full amount, but then it got lifted and you're only paying the financing amount? Or did something mess up and I'm going to be having to pay the entire amount soon? It never showed me that financing total amount, which would have been 40 something dollars. But, I did select the Google financing payment option. By the way, I saw the phone at Best Buy, and that's when I knew that I actually liked the notch, strangely enough. I don't know what it was about the phone, but it really spoke to me in some weird way, and I figured, hey, I've never had a pixel phone, I figure I'll try this one out!

Bon Hernandez

Oct 14, 2018
Visit site
Using monthly payments as well, should say in your Google payments synchrony webpage how much your total, what you owe, last paid amount, etc.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty