Absolute Best Screen Protector, Perfect Fit & No Lift.

Coop61

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
I pulled off the Zagg glass I had installed because of liftoff on the edges . I ordered a Armorsuit Militaryshield screen protector. Wet install goes right to the edges .

wwickedd

May 24, 2011
Visit site
How does the Armorsuite feel to the touch? I've used IQShield before and they're not bad. Not as smooth as glass but not bad at all.
I pulled off the Zagg glass I had installed because of liftoff on the edges . I ordered a Armorsuit Militaryshield screen protector. Wet install goes right to the edges .

Coop61

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
How does the Armorsuite feel to the touch? I've used IQShield before and they're not bad. Not as smooth as glass but not bad at all.

The Armor suite atracks finger prints like crazy and they are not easy to clean off. I prefer the feel of the glass also. Zagg is sending me another shield under warranty so we'll see how it goes.

djisia87

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I tried Acetech and its awful temper one. I am debation between Zagg and caseology. Anyone has case caseology temper ?

djisia87

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
The Armor suite atracks finger prints like crazy and they are not easy to clean off. I prefer the feel of the glass also. Zagg is sending me another shield under warranty so we'll see how it goes.

please post some pics as its a pricey temper

bkrickles

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Caseology tempered glass screen protectors are free on their website right now. Just ordered 2 packages of 2 each and completely free including shipping

Coop61

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
I picked up the Whitestone Dome screen protector and installed it last night . It's officially the best I've ever used .

ThaiBruin

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I picked up the Whitestone Dome screen protector and installed it last night . It's officially the best I've ever used .

Agreed. I just installed mine this afternoon. Almost an ***** proof installation process and such a perfect fit. Seems like it came from the factory with it on.

Coop61

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
with the glue, does it wreck the screen if you take it off?

No reason to take it off in my case so I have know idea . From one of the posts above a guy messed up the first time and had to redo it . Isopropyl alcohol cleans off the glue that is used .