anyone get their $50 Google store credit yet?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't have the balance, I think because of the stupid RMA even though no fault of mine and the pre ordered device was having camera defect. It's alright since I have no energy to talk to clueless support people and try explaining that I was supposed to receive the credit and because of the RMA it may be considered a return or something. Probably they will be clueless and just say be patient and you will eventually get the credit.

psteve2005

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
I'm not sure what will happen to my case, I had to do RMA exchange as a result of faulty camera. Hopefully their system doesn't think it's a return and not generate the $50 coupon. Hate to follow up with support in case I don't receive mine.

I returned my P3 as the back glass had lifted in one corner. Live chat have informed me the £75 (in the UK) store credit is only valid on the first handset and not a replacement/re-order even if it was faulty. I am currently awaiting a response to my complaint as I consider this very unfair.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I got my credit. I originally pre-ordered the black 3 xl but changed my mind and pre-ordered the white 3 xl the same week they started shipping. I was under the impression that since I returned my black 3 xl that I wouldn't get the $50 credit. Either they let me have it or its for the white 3 xl. I'm not complaining.

djisia87

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I got mine today and spent it already. Glass screen protector and extra USB c to 3.5 adapter

But still, it doesn't justify how Google "DROPPED" the ball for all preorders with Black Friday deal. I would of buy 2 devices especially considering $400 off

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I got mine today and spent it already. Glass screen protector and extra USB c to 3.5 adapter

But still, it doesn't justify how Google "DROPPED" the ball for all preorders with Black Friday deal. I would of buy 2 devices especially considering $400 off

I'm not following you. How did they drop the ball. Black Friday deals are sometimes better than preorder. I would like a cheaper phone as much as the next person but I chose not to wait. Last year I don't think the Black Friday deal was as good.

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure they dropped the ball intentionally. " "

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty