Rhino shield crash card bumper case

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So, I order the rhino shield crash guard bumper case in white.. which is somewhat popular to show off your D brand skin if you have one on the back versus a regular bulky case all the way around. Also I ordered as an a la carte option the custom colored power buttons. Here a few pictures I took of the case.
873a50403580a2930ad8674600305779.jpg
073c7f3919e8cb8ef565e4b2ba78aee9.jpg
d929b09c4a7821e92e73f60ff34499cc.jpg

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Pretty neat. Was it easy to put the bumper on? From past experience I've found rhino shield products to offer good protection but are a bit difficult and stiff to put on.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Bumper case for rhino shield was pretty easy to put on. The only thing that I sort of messed up on the side corner of my phone was the deep branch in a little bit but it just cut it away a little bit. And it doesn't matter because the rhino shield bumper case covers that part of my phone anyways lol yeah I appreciate the compliment. The white with the different colored power buttons look really nice!

bkrickles

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Love the rhinoshield bumper.
Had it for my 2xl and my nexus 6p and it was great.
I didn't get it for my 3xl as I bought some other cases and then decided it would be dumb to buy another.
I've dropped my phone from 5 feet with the bumper case and it definitely saved me.
Looks good too.
enjoy

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey thanks! First time with a rhino shield bumper case. looks good, and you can still see my Dbrand skin so it's a win-win. I have a PEEL case at home but I did realize afterwards and it doesn't offer much protection. I was thinking of selling it but that's whatever. It's funny, with the rhino shield bumper case on my phone, my phone feels like it's protected by a bunch of clouds. Hahaha

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Hey thanks! First time with a rhino shield bumper case. looks good, and you can still see my Dbrand skin so it's a win-win. I have a PEEL case at home but I did realize afterwards and it doesn't offer much protection. I was thinking of selling it but that's whatever. It's funny, with the rhino shield bumper case on my phone, my phone feels like it's protected by a bunch of clouds. Hahaha

Never in my life have I dropped my phone until recently. I carry two phones and my iPhone has a Rhinoshield case that when pulling out of my pocket literally did a cartwheel in the air and landed on concrete and rolled over many times. The case took minor damage and the phone remained intact. I was impressed but at the same time I think it slipped out of my hand because the case is so slippery to begin with!

As for getting one for my Pixel. I'll pass for now. I like the snug fit but I fear that putting it on and taking it off could eventually chip my phones paint job. The one I have on my iPhone is insanely snug.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Never in my life have I dropped my phone until recently. I carry two phones and my iPhone has a Rhinoshield case that when pulling out of my pocket literally did a cartwheel in the air and landed on concrete and rolled over many times. The case took minor damage and the phone remained intact. I was impressed but at the same time I think it slipped out of my hand because the case is so slippery to begin with!

As for getting one for my Pixel. I'll pass for now. I like the snug fit but I fear that putting it on and taking it off could eventually chip my phones paint job. The one I have on my iPhone is insanely snug.
Oh I hear you. I mean for my rhino shield on my 3XL, it really does fit like a glove, enhances the look overall and just give me some sense of protection from my phone so I don't have to worry about it all the time.

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Bumper case for rhino shield was pretty easy to put on. The only thing that I sort of messed up on the side corner of my phone was the deep branch in a little bit but it just cut it away a little bit. And it doesn't matter because the rhino shield bumper case covers that part of my phone anyways lol yeah I appreciate the compliment. The white with the different colored power buttons look really nice!

What do you mean it branch in a little bit?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87