So, I order the rhino shield crash guard bumper case in white.. which is somewhat popular to show off your D brand skin if you have one on the back versus a regular bulky case all the way around. Also I ordered as an a la carte option the custom colored power buttons. Here a few pictures I took of the case.
    billchat likes this.
    08-05-2019 05:44 PM
    Pretty neat. Was it easy to put the bumper on? From past experience I've found rhino shield products to offer good protection but are a bit difficult and stiff to put on.
    08-05-2019 09:30 PM
    Bumper case for rhino shield was pretty easy to put on. The only thing that I sort of messed up on the side corner of my phone was the deep branch in a little bit but it just cut it away a little bit. And it doesn't matter because the rhino shield bumper case covers that part of my phone anyways lol yeah I appreciate the compliment. The white with the different colored power buttons look really nice!
    08-06-2019 06:20 AM
    Love the rhinoshield bumper.
    Had it for my 2xl and my nexus 6p and it was great.
    I didn't get it for my 3xl as I bought some other cases and then decided it would be dumb to buy another.
    I've dropped my phone from 5 feet with the bumper case and it definitely saved me.
    Looks good too.
    enjoy
    08-07-2019 07:15 AM
    Hey thanks! First time with a rhino shield bumper case. looks good, and you can still see my Dbrand skin so it's a win-win. I have a PEEL case at home but I did realize afterwards and it doesn't offer much protection. I was thinking of selling it but that's whatever. It's funny, with the rhino shield bumper case on my phone, my phone feels like it's protected by a bunch of clouds. Hahaha
    08-07-2019 07:35 AM
    Hey thanks! First time with a rhino shield bumper case. looks good, and you can still see my Dbrand skin so it's a win-win. I have a PEEL case at home but I did realize afterwards and it doesn't offer much protection. I was thinking of selling it but that's whatever. It's funny, with the rhino shield bumper case on my phone, my phone feels like it's protected by a bunch of clouds. Hahaha
    Never in my life have I dropped my phone until recently. I carry two phones and my iPhone has a Rhinoshield case that when pulling out of my pocket literally did a cartwheel in the air and landed on concrete and rolled over many times. The case took minor damage and the phone remained intact. I was impressed but at the same time I think it slipped out of my hand because the case is so slippery to begin with!

As for getting one for my Pixel. I'll pass for now. I like the snug fit but I fear that putting it on and taking it off could eventually chip my phones paint job. The one I have on my iPhone is insanely snug.
    Nostromo79 likes this.
    08-07-2019 01:17 PM
    Never in my life have I dropped my phone until recently. I carry two phones and my iPhone has a Rhinoshield case that when pulling out of my pocket literally did a cartwheel in the air and landed on concrete and rolled over many times. The case took minor damage and the phone remained intact. I was impressed but at the same time I think it slipped out of my hand because the case is so slippery to begin with!

As for getting one for my Pixel. I'll pass for now. I like the snug fit but I fear that putting it on and taking it off could eventually chip my phones paint job. The one I have on my iPhone is insanely snug.
    Oh I hear you. I mean for my rhino shield on my 3XL, it really does fit like a glove, enhances the look overall and just give me some sense of protection from my phone so I don't have to worry about it all the time.
    Nostromo79 likes this.
    08-07-2019 02:21 PM
    Bumper case for rhino shield was pretty easy to put on. The only thing that I sort of messed up on the side corner of my phone was the deep branch in a little bit but it just cut it away a little bit. And it doesn't matter because the rhino shield bumper case covers that part of my phone anyways lol yeah I appreciate the compliment. The white with the different colored power buttons look really nice!
    What do you mean it branch in a little bit?
    08-07-2019 02:54 PM
    What do you mean it branch in a little bit?
    Sorry, that was a typo, meant the Dbrand skin.
    08-07-2019 03:01 PM