I have been using Teamviewer on all my devices for years. It works great in efforts to control computers from phones, phone to phone and phone to computers. I when I had the Samsung phones, I had to install Teamviewer Host app and then Samsung add on app. After that, I was able to control that Samsung phone form anywhere (pc/andriod).

The Pixel 3a, I am having issues trying to do the same. The Teamviewer host app will install, and I will be able to view the screen of the pixel 3a from other devices, but I am unable to control its input. (view only mode). I am hoping people might know how i can access the phone remotely, or if there is another all which I can use to do so.

So in short, I want to CONTROL a pixel 3a remotely from computer/android, without any confirmation from that phone once installed. (unattended access). Thank you for your help in these matters.

~Ankur
    09-03-2019 12:55 PM
    It appears to be a problem with Pie (and it's probably going to get worse with 10). They have to update the app.

Contact them at service@teamviewer.com and complain.
    09-03-2019 01:48 PM