Opinions on my new Google Fabric Case for Pixel 4 XL are welcomed!

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
What do you guys think? I kind of like it. Feels really good too. Had one on my 3 XL and I can say the 4 is even better. I paid $18 for it only so was a good deal. Verzion have this color on sale. IMG_20200604_172223.jpegIMG_20200604_172232.jpegIMG_20200604_172246.jpegIMG_20200604_172257.jpeg

vhl71

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I'd the same.case and returned it. It made the phone feels so big and wide. Got the totallee case and it feels like there's no case. Loving it.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I'd the same.case and returned it. It made the phone feels so big and wide. Got the totallee case and it feels like there's no case. Loving it.
I don't think it makes it so big & wide. To me it looks average like most cases. I have it too, but although it feels nice in the hand, looks nice and is a very light case I feel like it's too slippery and mine fits ok but doesn't seem as snug as I'd like it to be. I feel like if my phone drops it has a risk of popping out bc it's not too snug.

I still switch to it once in a while since I like the look and fell, but not as much as I'd like too.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I don't think it makes it so big & wide. To me it looks average like most cases. I have it too, but although it feels nice in the hand, looks nice and is a very light case I feel like it's too slippery and mine fits ok but doesn't seem as snug as I'd like it to be. I feel like if my phone drops it has a risk of popping out bc it's not too snug.

I still switch to it once in a while since I like the look and fell, but not as much as I'd like too.
Yep. Agree on slippery ( at least much more than other cases I had). And yes, the fit is not snug, especially at the bottom. I also feel like it could pop out if it falls but I don't think it will since it doesn't really come off that quicky when trying to use the phone naked at home.

The look and feel is pretty great though to make it my primary case for now. Very well made if folks can get it on sale.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I have it in black ...also got it on sale at Verizon at some time..just a little bit slippery at times but I don't feel it loose or worried it might come off if phone fell..I've not used it much lately since I received the Rhinoshield bumper...
96d3cf4efb364a71dc70bc198a9905c3.jpg

bffc9503b0a354ed05e3441eadee1a88.jpg

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I have it in black ...also got it on sale at Verizon at some time..just a little bit slippery at times but I don't feel it loose or worried it might come off if phone fell..I've not used it much lately since I received the Rhinoshield bumper...

You have the rhinoshield bumpe + a skin on there? That's looks pretty good that combo.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Yep. Agree on slippery ( at least much more than other cases I had). And yes, the fit is not snug, especially at the bottom. I also feel like it could pop out if it falls but I don't think it will since it doesn't really come off that quicky when trying to use the phone naked at home.

The look and feel is pretty great though to make it my primary case for now. Very well made if folks can get it on sale.
Yeah for sure i still rock it. Unlike having a variety of cases to rotate with so I don't get bored looking at the same thing.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
You have the rhinoshield bumpe + a skin on there? That's looks pretty good that combo.
Yeah man thanks ..Dbrand skin I had on before I bought the Rhinoshield.. I have not removed it since it came in ..don't think I will be changng it up till my next skin ...

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I bought the black Google case for my Pixel 4XL when they were on sale also. Even pi ked up a blueish one for my wife's Pixel 3a. I like the look of the fabric case and the color coded power button. I do agree that it is a little slippery at times, but now that it's Summer and my hands aren't always so dry it doesn't seem as slippery. I also noticed that the bottom doesn't fit quite as snug as other cases, but I wonder if that's by design for the squeeze for Assistant functionality. Squeeze for Assistant works much better with my Google case than with my Spigen cases. I have a Spigen Rugged Armor and a Spigen Thin Armor also. Right now I am rotating between no case > Google case > and the Thin Armor.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site

Ya, I would have liked the black but they are sold out of that. Great sale they had. Half off is nuts so has to get one in the available color.

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I really like the gray case, but only black was available during the sale a few weeks ago. I told my kids about the sale on the gray fabric case for Father's Day. Hint....hint kids.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Though I like the look of the case, it was very slippery in use for me and making the phone uncomfortable to use daily. I had them for pretty much every Pixel and came to the same conclusion.

vhl71

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site

May be.
I never had any big phones till 4 XL. So that's probably why I felt that way. Only reason i bought 4 XL is because of battery. Otherwise regular pixel is the perfect size for me.

So as soon as i try any case i feel the phone very big and uncomfortable. Closest to having no case is the totallee thin case. I barely feel any bulkiness s with this case.

Pixel fabric case is quite nice though.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
May be.
I never had any big phones till 4 XL. So that's probably why I felt that way. Only reason i bought 4 XL is because of battery. Otherwise regular pixel is the perfect size for me.

So as soon as i try any case i feel the phone very big and uncomfortable. Closest to having no case is the totallee thin case. I barely feel any bulkiness s with this case.

Pixel fabric case is quite nice though.
Yeah makes sense.

midnightrider20

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
What do you guys think? I kind of like it. Feels really good too. Had one on my 3 XL and I can say the 4 is even better. I paid $18 for it only so was a good deal. Verzion have this color on sale. View attachment 321329View attachment 321330View attachment 321331View attachment 321332

congrats and good buy for that price. I wouldn't get it at regular price.
used it for a day or two but was slippery for me. I gave mine to my friend and bought other cases.
enjoy

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
They get extremely dirty and start looking horrid after a while. It will require regular cleaning if you want to keep it looking like it does in those pictures, OP.