Pixle 4 + Black Friday

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully there will be a sale price to go along with the Target gift card

There won't be. That's from their black Friday ad which they released today. All of their phones only come with gift cards if I remember correctly. Doesn't matter the mfg, you just get a gift card.

elshagon

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy's black Friday ad is up. $200 off for the unlocked Pixel 4 plus an extra $50 with qualified activation. $400 off with Verizon, AT&T or Sprint.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Nice going to buy that and return my Amazon one after getting that. My Amazon return window expires on November 30 so have plenty of time.

I'm also glad I didn't wait and enjoy the phone now and also get the black Friday deal

Not my problem about being moral if they reduce the price when I'm in return period and Amazon don't do price matches

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Nice going to buy that and return my Amazon one after getting that. My Amazon return window expires on November 30 so have plenty of time.

I'm also glad I didn't wait and enjoy the phone now and also get the black Friday deal

Not my problem about being moral if they reduce the price when I'm in return period and Amazon don't do price matches

Does Amazon has restocking fee if it's opened? Google has a $$35 fee now.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Does Amazon has restocking fee if it's opened? Google has a $$35 fee now.
No Amazon doesn't have restocking fee in the US at least for unlocked phones. But they do keep an eye on returns of high value items and have seen horror stories of Amazon account suddenly closed because of this. That's mostly for people abusing the system and have multiple returns of costly items repeatedly. I believe most retailers have that system now and not specific to Amazon.

Also, if you have credit card that offers return protection they cover restocking fees. For example my amex card covers restocking fees.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
No Amazon doesn't have restocking fee in the US at least for unlocked phones. But they do keep an eye on returns of high value items and have seen horror stories of Amazon account suddenly closed because of this. That's mostly for people abusing the system and have multiple returns of costly items repeatedly. I believe most retailers have that system now and not specific to Amazon.

Also, if you have credit card that offers return protection they cover restocking fees. For example my amex card covers restocking fees.

Great Idea, I will use my amex instead of Amazon credit card since I will be returning it anyway. Definitely will take good care of it. Thank you so much for the advice. Now I don't have to wait until Black Friday to play with the Pixel 4.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site

Great Idea, I will use my amex instead of Amazon credit card since I will be returning it anyway. Definitely will take good care of it. Thank you so much for the advice. Now I don't have to wait until Black Friday to play with the Pixel 4.

cgr1971

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Best Buy's black Friday ad is up. $200 off for the unlocked Pixel 4 plus an extra $50 with qualified activation. $400 off with Verizon, AT&T or Sprint.

Does the $400 off require a trade in? If so, is there a list of qualified trade in devices and their values somewhere?

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Does the $400 off require a trade in? If so, is there a list of trade in device values somewhere?

It doesn't indicate that on the ad, but it does say "qualified activation", and I'm not sure what that entails. When you click learn more it just takes you to the regular page with the phones on it.

roninlb

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I still have the original Pixel XL. For those that have one and don't mind the 64gb size, Tmobile will give you 500 dollars off when you trade it in.

kolyan2k

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
$200 off, $200 tardein for P3, maybe another $100 credit from Fi and I can see myself getting P4 on the second line (at which point it will be free out of my pocket due to some magic :) )

Last edited:

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know if the $400 off from Best Buy is bill credits?
I believe last year it wasn't. So you'll get $400 off immediately and the rest will be 24 month payments which you can pay off to Verizon. So it'll be $400 off + $40 for activation and then you pay off the rest with Verizon. If it's same as last year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress