Which 6 Pro case are you getting?

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the Pixel 6 Pro (128 GB, Stormy Black, Fi) from the Google Store.
I ordered the Pixel 6 Pro Case Stormy Sky from the Google store.

harbinger007

Oct 21, 2021
Visit site
Because of my line of work as a farmer I have traditionally used a wallet type case with a folding cover and carried my phone in a shirt pocket. My pants pockets are already full with other things. Carrying a large phone in my shirt pocket has its drawbacks. I have ordered another wallet type case already for my 6 pro that should arrive this week but am thinking I would like to try a horizontal holster case. It needs to be secure and able to handle jumping off equipment, climbing through tight areas, etc. and a buckle might be a good idea. I saw a OneTirgris holster on Amazon that might be a decent design but it is only rated for a phone 6.1" tall. Does anyone have any other good suggestions?

Also, I will be traveling to Europe next month and would like it to be somewhat secure, though I might carry my phone in a pants pocket since some of the other things I normally have in my pants will stay home.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I got this as a case to use when I go out shopping. It was fairly cheap is faux leather and has a separate card wallet in the front.

NEWZEROL Leather Case for Google Pixel 6 Pro, [Anti-Slip] [Scratch Resistant] [With Card Slots] Leather Fiber Protective Shockproof Phone Case for Google Pixel 6 Pro - Black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09FSV4...ag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6997025

I have also pre-ordered a sage green case from Google to use indoors.
f3118dcdad3e4b3ae6e7dc66f662bb03.jpg

Clancy3434

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Just grabbed a generic $10 one for now until the shipping on other options improves. So much out of stock and delayed shipping right now, even on Amazon.

pseudoware

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
My discounted Stormy Sky official Google case from Verizon just shipped. These currently have a December delivery date from the Play Store.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Did you get a translucent case for your 5a? If so, did the plastic turn yellow?

This is my question also. Every Spigen clear case I've gotten turned a brownish yellow no matter how often I washed it. Now they all say "anti yellowing technology" but I have no idea if that's legitimate or not. It's been a while since I ran with one so maybe they have improved it.

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
This is my question also. Every Spigen clear case I've gotten turned a brownish yellow no matter how often I washed it. Now they all say "anti yellowing technology" but I have no idea if that's legitimate or not. It's been a while since I ran with one so maybe they have improved it.

Well with the yellowing it pairs well with the Sunny Pro color!

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Got most of my cases, just waiting a few and the phones! My only complaint is there aren't a lot of options for colors on most of these cases. If you need any pictures of any of these, lmk!

Spigen Rugged Armor
Bellroy Leather
Ringke Fusion
Caseology Parallax *not here yet
UAG Scout *not here yet
Google Official Case *not here yet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol