HDMI Out?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Customer support at Google won't know. Very few people here will try so it will be hard to find out.

Ordering early only gives you free Google Buds right?
Yeah i preorder yesterday with free buds , going have to see when you receive it and update us.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
No ?
Believe me i loved my Note 9 when i had it , but there's a limit on everything and time to move on .
I had the screen replaced about a year ago so the battery and screen are like new. It is still fast and I get security updates. I like the do-dads like the led notifications and the edge lighting notifications. I still use the sPen too.

Samsung has gone all in on the folds and they are too thick for me to carry.

The Pixel offers great camera software and software updates. I would miss the Note9 features.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I had the screen replaced about a year ago so the battery and screen are like new. It is still fast and I get security updates. I like the do-dads like the led notifications and the edge lighting notifications. I still use the sPen too.

Samsung has gone all in on the folds and they are too thick for me to carry.

The Pixel offers great camera software and software updates. I would miss the Note9 features.
I hear you , hey if your happy still worth it then stay put, by the way i did get on board with the Fold 3 sti have my Note 20u and fold 3 is really compact easy to carry device, width and hight lot smaller then my note 20u

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm not familiar with the Note 20u but I compared the weight and thickness to my Note9 and passed. I don't like the ultra narrow front screen and it is thicker than my phone.

I love the screen on the iPhone 13 pro max but I could never get used to the ecosystem. Half of my free apps cost money in the Apple Store.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm not familiar with the Note 20u but I compared the weight and thickness to my Note9 and passed. I don't like the ultra narrow front screen and it is thicker than my phone.
Im almost never in the outer display unless its a call or text but this is something you would have to experiment and try for 14 or 30 day trial as it was new for me but i have grown to love it as a device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty