anyone have experience with preordering from google?

streetkilln

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
hello to anyone who preordered a pixel phone from google this is my first time preordering with google store and im wondering if the phones get shipped before release date or on release date?

StevenX

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
It depends on where you are in the queue and when you ordered. It'll tell you your delivery date on the final checkout page before you confirm.

Mine says to be delivered on or before October 26th, so it'll be shipped on the 25th, so I'll actually have it before release date. I think I also had my P5 a day or two before release.

If you pre-order now, you may or may not get it before release however, depending on stock levels. Some people in certain countries seem to have delivery dates into November.

streetkilln

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
It depends on where you are in the queue and when you ordered. It'll tell you your delivery date on the final checkout page before you confirm.

Mine says to be delivered on or before October 26th, so it'll be shipped on the 25th, so I'll actually have it before release date. I think I also had my P5 a day or two before release.

If you pre-order now, you may or may not get it before release however, depending on stock levels. Some people in certain countries seem to have delivery dates into November.

Aah okay, i pre-ordered tuseday

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
hello to anyone who preordered a pixel phone from google this is my first time preordering with google store and im wondering if the phones get shipped before release date or on release date?
I've been pre ordering since pixel 1 from the Google store and it's true depends on the queue that you landed on when you order. I will say sometimes I've received it a couple of days early than the ETA they provided me but not weeks early probably just 2-6 days at the most.
It's safe to assume the ETA they give you is a pretty good indicator of the actual day you will receive it.

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine all varied...I was always earlier than this year as it took 3 hours to get an order in this year. Nexus 6 came the fastest, a couple Pixels came a day early 3 and 4A. 3A came on time. The Pixel 2 XL came on the same day it was supposed to. I can't remember the Nexus 4 ship date or arrival...

None came later than the day Google said they would come, so I expect my P6 Pro and P6 to get here on the 28th not the 29th. Had so many phones it is hard to get that excited over them. It was different years ago when a camera or LTE made a huge difference in useability.

Oh and and my Fedex driver is always the same guy, and we seem to get deliveries on time and no sigs needed, even tho Fedex sent me an email saying they were required. Some of those Fedex guys would knock on the door , than sprint like f...ng gazelles back to the truck.:D

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I was initially ordering through Google late on the day it was announced and saw delivery times of late November while BB showed release date delivery. I talked to the Google rep at BB yesterday and he said that there have been so many orders that Google can't keep up and was even pulling some inventory back from resellers like Verizon and BB.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I've been pre ordering from them since back in the Nexus days. From my experience they've always delivered the items when they say they would, sometimes earlier.

Smokeaire01

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
I saw that too - no way I could wait that long.
Can't even order the Pro on Google Fi, or Best Buy as close as I can tell.
The Pixel 6 Pro is sold out in the Google Fi store. The Pixel 6 is still available.
156cb4e6db9d3adb4a9c4429b5ccd3d1.jpg

swampbaby

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
I ordered through the Google Store on the 19th with a delivery date of Oct 28 – 29. Only after the fact did I see that Verizon would give a $350 credit for my 3XL vs the $80 Google is offering.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty