Has anyone who preordered from Samsung and chose pickup at Best Buy received their devices?

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I preordered the S24 Ultra 512 GB in grey and opted to pick it up at Best Buy instead of delivery to my house. So far it still shows up as "in process". Has anyone who chose pickup at Best Buy received their devices yet? I'm wondering if I'll have to wait until 31 January because I chose pickup at Best Buy even though I ordered from Samsung. Maybe they don't want people who ordered from Samsung to get their devices before Best Buy customers do.

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
I preordered the S24 Ultra 512 GB in grey and opted to pick it up at Best Buy instead of delivery to my house. So far it still shows up as "in process". Has anyone who chose pickup at Best Buy received their devices yet? I'm wondering if I'll have to wait until 31 January because I chose pickup at Best Buy even though I ordered from Samsung. Maybe they don't want people who ordered from Samsung to get their devices before Best Buy customers do.
I did pickup at BB as well. Shows processing. Based on prior pick up experience they will not let you pick up early, and will show ready on release date. Definitely one of the cons about doing a pick up rather then delivery...

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I intended to have my order sent to Best Buy, but I didn't.

I think your thoughts of Best Buy not wanting Samsung orders to go out first is probably correct. It doesn't really look good to their existing actual pre-order customers & could impact future pre-order business.

Of course, they could let everyone get them early & then there wouldn't be an issue.

nolaborn

Jan 28, 2024
Visit site
I pre ordered to pickup at the Samsung store. Thinking I maybe able to pickup early but mine shows in process.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Casniki

Feb 1, 2024
Visit site
Yep, picked it up yesterday. Now the depression has set in as many of my programs won't run on the new processor. Something to consider when small developers may not see the need to update software. The Citi mobile app doesn't work yet but I'm guessing it will be updated.