Pixel 6 & 6 Pro screen protectors

ahiqar

Feb 4, 2017
Visit site
I called the local Ubreakifix and they have a liquid screen protector for $50 and they say it provides $250 towards a new screen if the screen ever gets broken. Has anyone tried a liquid glass yet on the pixel 6 pro? Should I try it or stay away from it? Think it might affect the fps?

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
I was fortunate enough to grab one of these film protectors. Although I know it won't protect drops, it'll protect against micro scratches which irritate me...lol... Works great with fingerprint too

Screenshot_20211104-042806.jpg

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
I called the local Ubreakifix and they have a liquid screen protector for $50 and they say it provides $250 towards a new screen if the screen ever gets broken. Has anyone tried a liquid glass yet on the pixel 6 pro? Should I try it or stay away from it? Think it might affect the fps?
I've had a few of these.... Most notably, cell helmet. I honestly saw a difference on the slickness of the screen for maybe the first few days. Still got micro scratches, so my "dumba$$" finally realized it was more gimmicky after a few purchases and stopped buying....lol

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Does the Pro come with a screen protector already on? My Note 10+ did and I never took it off. A bit scratched after 2 plus years but still totally functional.

Best... Steve
No screen protector film applied on this one. I also had the Note 10+ .. this is the Google version of that phone lol and I loved my Note

nelamvr6

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I would much rather go naked than have a film screen protector. I'm still hoping someone will come up with a TGSP that works with the P6P. Zagg makes one but it's out of stock...

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I've been waiting for a screen protector to arrive as it's been hard to find any availability and somehow the screen has a light hairline scratch on the top right? I have no idea how this is possible, I literally only set up the phone when I received it and just browsed a little. I set it aside on my table and haven't touched it since. Unless I have some some sort of splinters on my fingers that I don't know about, I have NO idea how it could have gotten scratched.

Is Gorilla Glass Victus that prone to scratching? I've heard that the more shatter resistant the glass, the more prone it is to scratching. Quite a mystery but I suppose I can live with it once I put a screen protector over it. Should hide the scratch.

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered a LϟK Compatible for Google Pixel 6 Pro TPU protector from Amazon. Their glass are great but nothing for the Pixel 6 pro.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered a LϟK Compatible for Google Pixel 6 Pro TPU protector from Amazon. Their glass are great but nothing for the Pixel 6 pro.

That's the one I have. I'm going to apply it tomorrow. They make the install so easy with these TPU protectors.

Davidoo

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
That's the one I have. I'm going to apply it tomorrow. They make the install so easy with these TPU protectors.

Can someone who has one of these fill me in on what they are? I had a film protector once and didn't like it, and used glass ever since. Is this something in between?

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Can someone who has one of these fill me in on what they are? I had a film protector once and didn't like it, and used glass ever since. Is this something in between?

It's plastic film. They definitely don't feel as nice as glass but I don't trust myself to go protector-less.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I've been waiting for a screen protector to arrive as it's been hard to find any availability and somehow the screen has a light hairline scratch on the top right? I have no idea how this is possible, I literally only set up the phone when I received it and just browsed a little. I set it aside on my table and haven't touched it since. Unless I have some some sort of splinters on my fingers that I don't know about, I have NO idea how it could have gotten scratched.

Is Gorilla Glass Victus that prone to scratching? I've heard that the more shatter resistant the glass, the more prone it is to scratching. Quite a mystery but I suppose I can live with it once I put a screen protector over it. Should hide the scratch.

Oh, no! How awful! I got a random scratch on my brand new Pixel 5 screen protector after having it on for less than a week - not sure how that happened, either!

Who knows, really, when it comes to phones! It could have already had that small hairline scratch when you got it, perhaps? I'm sure a screen protector will hide the scratch!

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I am using the Zagg Invisible Shield on my Pixel 6. No screen protector for the 6 Pro yet and the 6 Pro is currently in transit so hopefully I will have a good screen protector by the time the phone gets to my place.

I will post pictures tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty