Post your Pixel 7 Pro cases (To give me ideas)

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Post your Pixel 7 Pro cases (To give me ideas)...Looking for a case , nothing ritzy just a $15 one.

tmurphx5

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
I was hoping the same but looking at the pictures shown during the launch today both the camera section and side buttons are lower. I use a Caseology on the 6, just ordered the 7 version on Amazon

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
The 6 Pro and 7 Pro are soooo close in dimensions I'd love to think that the case for the former would work for the latter, but I'm not expecting them to. Assuming that, I know myself, and that I will end up with more than just 'one' case. I'm heavily biasing my decisions for the 7 Pro based on my experience with cases I enjoyed most with the 6 Pro.

There are two that have been my favorites:

https://www.amazon.com/Compatible-v...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU7106385
This Vena case has provided great protection and 'good enough' grip, and I absolutely love the card slot feature. When using this case, it perfectly fits my license and my Amex (which I had been concerned about as it's a metal card). The slot holds them very firmly, while still allowing easy retrieval. The magnetic flap that covers them has never loosened, and performs very well as a fully adjustable stand for landscape positions - and also works great with magnetic mounts.
The only downsides are that it doesn't work with wireless charging and is, by virtue of its supporting storage of 2 cards, a bit thick (though I happily accept that knowing I can leave the wallet at home).

https://www.amazon.com/Bellroy-Leat...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU7106385
When willing to sacrifice a bit of protection, the Bellroy is my go-to. The leather looks and feels amazing with great grip, and has grown more and more beautiful with patina over the past year. The Bellroy for my 6 Pro was my second case from them (first time was with the 3 XL), and it's definitely on my list of must-haves.

I'll also probably pick up a transparent case to enjoy the Hazel coloring, but will probably end up putting that in a drawer within a month or two like I always do - I'd say I don't know why I buy transparent cases in the first place when that's my pattern, but I do know: I'm a sucker for cases.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it would, it's a 1mm shorter I believe. Could be mistaken on that

Per Google's product pages:

6 Pro: 163mm x 75.9mm x 8.9mm
7 Pro: 162.9mm x 76.6mm x 8.9mm

0.1mm difference in height shouldn't impact case fit. the 0.7mm width might be an issue - or if the port/cutout placements aren't in the same position/shape (including the camera bar).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty