Free Daydream View VR headset With Pre-order of Pixel!

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Re: Free Day Daydream View VR headset With Pre-order of Pixel!

Yup.... The only bummer is going to be waiting the 4 or so weeks to get the code...

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
anyone know if this would be any good compared to HTC vive or rift?

i am not expecting exceptional games on day one but hopefully they release high quality games going forward.

I am concerned about the latency and accuracy of the controller and the view.

from how google did the demo they sure seem to addressed both

Pigman

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I am on and have been on the waitlist since day 2 of pre-orders. Any idea on whether we waitlist folks will qualify for the free Daydream?

monkeypimp

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I had contacted google prior to launch day about whether I qualified for the daydream vr promo since i was on the waitlist. I was told on 2 chats "don't worry you will qualify for it" and 1 time when I called. I contacted them 3 times for other reasons but made sure I checked this out each time. I then got lucky and was able to order a Pixel yesterday, I called as I had forgotten to add the insurance in and so I asked about how the free vr promo worked and was told that since I didn't "preorder" that I didn't qualify. Needless to say I have spoke to supervisors and the are"looking into it". We will see.....

Pigman

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I just called them as I am still on the waitlist from Oct 5th or 6th I believe, and I was told a big F U. No daydream for you. Sorry that you tried to give us money and weren't allowed to, but as soon as we allow you to do so we aren't going to give you a Daydream. Man this makes me angry. I am now re-thinking the purchase altogether. How is it my fault that you wouldn't take my money in the prescribed period? Also the bluetooth issues are troubling as well. You don't have a happy customer here Google!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch