Over 100 Photos taken with the Pixel

LailaAK

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
100+ shots only only 1 low-light indoor shot.... why didn't they try taking pictures using the Pixel inside a restaurant at night?

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
It's like having an argument with my 5 y/o nephew. :)
Ad hominem attacks don't make you right. There is a reason why everybody saw these pictures and decided to wait for reviews to see what the camera can do. So far, the Pixel camera appears to take pictures with virtually the same image quality as the Nexus 6P. Would you say the images in this thread show that?

RafiAnsari

Oct 4, 2016
Visit site
DXOMark were not kidding when the said this was best camera ever on a smartphone. The pictures come out amazing! Can't wait for the phone to arrive already.

AndroidBirdie

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I think the hate this phone is getting is unnecassary. While, I too would want to see real pictures taken by any XYZ person, I really like the way these pictures came out. We will see real life examples pretty soon anyways.

Abhignah

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
Agreed, the pictures are impressive. But they look like they have been clicked by a professional photographer. What we need is, how it is working under ordinary conditions . It has the same nexus camera which is the best in the market right now. On par with iPhone too.

cjbrigol

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
These do look great, but they are edited in post. That's cool because at least you know what the camera is CAPABLE of, but most people won't be able to achieve this quality on their own...

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Agreed, the pictures are impressive. But they look like they have been clicked by a professional photographer. What we need is, how it is working under ordinary conditions . It has the same nexus camera which is the best in the market right now. On par with iPhone too.
The Nexus cameras are about the 5th best cameras at this point. Apple, HTC, LG, and Samsung all have better cameras. That's not to say that the Nexus cameras are bad though.

LailaAK

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
The Nexus cameras are about the 5th best cameras at this point. Apple, HTC, LG, and Samsung all have better cameras. That's not to say that the Nexus cameras are bad though.

out of all the Pixel photos taken by reviewers so far, very few(5 or 6) were taken in low-light indoor situations... I wonder why that is...