I'm curious, what can I expect from using a pure Google phone?

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
... While there are a lot of features Sammy crams into a Galaxy you may miss, much of it gets in the way of other things behaving as they should...

This is mostly false , based on my last 3 galaxy phones. What things specifically don't "behave like they should" in your experience?

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Phone without lag, regular and fast security/OS updates, simple and great user experience.
I get all of this with the amazon blu R1 phone I'm temporarily using except for the latest nougat update otherwise it's pretty much vanilla android and boring. .....so folks who buy a pixel...you can get a 50.00 amazon phone with a low end camera that provides most of the same benefits except for camera quality. ....

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I get all of this with the amazon blu R1 phone I'm temporarily using except for the latest nougat update otherwise it's pretty much vanilla android and boring. .....so folks who buy a pixel...you can get a 50.00 amazon phone with a low end camera that provides most of the same benefits except for camera quality. ....

Thanks for the advice ... Please spread the message

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

Helloneumann

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
It's going to be interesting to find out what was a Sammy feature and what is a Android feature. I just had to google if smart lock would be on the Pixel since I like that feature. Was glad that's a Android feature.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non