A Good Car mount.

d10brp

Jan 12, 2017
Visit site

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Just picked up this Koomus Magnetic CD-Slot Mount for $20 from Amazon.

I installed one of the two provided metal tabs behind my Pixel XL inside its Spigen Rugged Armor (I didn't bother with the adhesive), and I can't feel any difference with the tab in place - it doesn't make the phone wobble on it's back or bow out any of the edges. While I won't use it, one could easily use the second tab with another phone, tablet, etc.

The magnet is plenty strong enough to securely hold the phone in place in portrait or landscape even driving over a cobblestone street, but not so strong that it makes it at all difficult to remove the phone from the mount. The mount itself is very compact, takes all of about 2 seconds to install/uninstall, and the bearing can be pivoted to orient the phone where it (so far) is holding it's orientation.

Right now this is getting a 10/10 rating from me, and I'm hoping that my worry about the ball loosening over time (there doesn't appear to be a way to tighten/loosen it should that happen) will prove unwarranted. Best mount I've used, to date.

ClusterPuck

Oct 5, 2016
Visit site
I was never one for vent mounts, but this one by Square Jelly fish absolutley rocks.

Square Jellyfish Jelly Grip Car Vent Mount for Smartphones & Garmin GPS

It is secure, the design does not put stress on the vent, and the ability to angle and rotate could not be easier. On amazon for $18.95. It takes a little practice to mount with one hand but you can get there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty