Battery Percentage....

jtb79

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I've searched the play store far and wide for a battery percentage app I like and have had no luck at all. I'm looking for something to give a similar experience to other phones built in version, just a number and percentage sign next to the battery. Does an app like this app exist? I'm hoping I just haven't found it yet...

brianbrod

Dec 14, 2016
Visit site
I've searched the play store far and wide for a battery percentage app I like and have had no luck at all. I'm looking for something to give a similar experience to other phones built in version, just a number and percentage sign next to the battery. Does an app like this app exist? I'm hoping I just haven't found it yet...

You also can turn it on using UI tuner in phone

jtb79

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I did that already, I'm looking for a more Samsung, LG, etc like feature. Not that big of a deal, i'm just weird that way.

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I use a battery widget from Beautiful Widgets. It's not at the top next the battery icon....But it works really well for me...

a40cd44ea59f49ca89e1cfe7ccff4df4.jpg

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Use the Moto Droid Command Center apk. You can find it in the Moto G4 Plus forum under the thread "Weather Widget Alternative." You get battery life, weather and time all in one.

Attachments

• 4334.jpg
    4334.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 141

Saturn1217

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I've always used an extra quick settings widget in the notification shade that offers a battery icon in the status bar. Currently I'm using Power Toggles. I don't know why Google is so stubborn on this. The little tiny battery numbers you can barely see when tweaking system settings is really not a solution for the many many people who would prefer to see the battery percentage in the notification bar. Even locked down iOS provides this option!

Google has relented on everything else (we now have a clear all button in multi tasking!). But they still have this misguided assumption that allowing users to view their battery percentage at all times (like every other mobile computer device I own does) would create 'battery anxiety'. Actually not being able to easily view an accurate estimate of battery life gives me way more anxiety!

OK ending rant...

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I've always used an extra quick settings widget in the notification shade that offers a battery icon in the status bar. Currently I'm using Power Toggles. I don't know why Google is so stubborn on this. The little tiny battery numbers you can barely see when tweaking system settings is really not a solution for the many many people who would prefer to see the battery percentage in the notification bar. Even locked down iOS provides this option!

Google has relented on everything else (we now have a clear all button in multi tasking!). But they still have this misguided assumption that allowing users to view their battery percentage at all times (like every other mobile computer device I own does) would create 'battery anxiety'. Actually not being able to easily view an accurate estimate of battery life gives me way more anxiety!

OK ending rant...

Yes! Those are my thoughts exactly....not have the numbers next to the battery icon makes me think about my battery more than I would if it were there! :)

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
The UI Tuner option is the best choice, I think...outside of options/features found in a custom ROM. #Root

How do you access this? Since the 7.1.1 update it's been removed. Because I really like the option to have the time in the notification bar with hours, minutes and seconds.

mrjetpacks

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
How do you access this? Since the 7.1.1 update it's been removed. Because I really like the option to have the time in the notification bar with hours, minutes and seconds.
To my knowledge, the same way. Press & hold the cog in the quick settings menu at the top right [until it spins].

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member