New to the Pixel family

mikefour77

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Hey - So due to some ongoing issues with my old Nexus 6P, I was issued an RMA and received a shiny new Pixel XL for my troubles.

Now, I have had the phone for all of four days, but I have to say, I am very impressed with this phone. I thought losing some screen size (5.5 verses 5.7 for the 6P) would bother me, but I have actually noticed that I like the slightly smaller size.

I think that given the new hotness issues with the Pixel 2, I think that I am very comfortable rocking the OG Pixel for quite some time.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
@mikefour77 Welcome to the Pixel club! I hope that you will continue to enjoy your Pixel XL. The original ones still very much hold their own. I have had a hard time letting go of mine. (I have the smaller one)

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Nice! Yeah, the original Pixel is still one of the best phones you can buy. Even at a year old, it is still one of the best performing phones you can get and the camera is still top notch.

mikefour77

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome. Does anyone have any case suggestions?

I keep going back and forth. On one hand, I really enjoy the phone without a case, but seeing as I want to keep this one for a while, it seems foolish to not put it in a case.

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87