Where to buy original Pixel?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My son wants the original Pixel (non XL), 128GB in silver. Where is a good place to get one of these? They seem to be still almost full price through Verizon even after the 2 has come out.

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Ive been waiting months to buy a 1st gen pixel but the there still out of stock. And no one at google can tell me when theyll be available.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
32g dont care to much about the color since it will be in a case 24/7. Why do you ask?

I ask because there's a retailer with a great reputation who has some in stock and some have been discontinued. It's confusing but they just got the 32gb of one color back in stock today. I'll message you the link.

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Ive been waiting for the pixel to come back into stock on google play. Someone here showed me BH photo selling the 32g pixel for 499 and i found walmart selling um for 479. But i just dont feel comfortable buying form anyone other than google since if i trouble with the phone ill have to go through the retailer and not google whereas id rather spend a little bit more and buy and deal with google mano mano. I also noticed that some retailers are stating that their devices will ship on the 4th of december. Maybe this means that the plain ol 32g pixel will be back on google play on that date as well.

SandersJC1964

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Shoot I hate I didn't see this before Cyber Monday. I upgraded my extra line to the Pixel 32GB for $5/month on DPP through Verizon. The XL 32GB was $10/month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non