How can I get into the Google Play Store?

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Re: Important problem with google play store!!!

I don't think you will lose your system apps just the apps you have downloaded from the play store. If you play store is not located under system apps in the file directory then you may loose your play store. I would imagine under the factory image in your phone the play store should be in the correct place.
Does factory reset will remove my music or apps?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

Does factory reset will remove my music or apps?

Yes you will lose your apps. As far as your music if you have a micro SD card installed and that is where your music and photos are then you won't lose those. I would pull the card out before you reset just to have that added peace of mind that all the data is safe. You SD card if you have one is not encrypted is it? If it is you will want to decrypt before the reset.

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site

Yes you will lose your apps. As far as your music if you have a micro SD card installed and that is where your music and photos are then you won't lose those. I would pull the card out before you reset just to have that added peace of mind that all the data is safe. You SD card if you have one is not encrypted is it? If it is you will want to decrypt before the reset.
factory reset will restore my old google play, who modded and deleted?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

factory reset will restore my old google play, who modded and deleted?

It shouldn't install the modded one, it should install the one that came from the factory image. Are you running a custom ROM on the phone or is it just a Stock ROM that is rooted?

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site

It shouldn't install the modded one, it should install the one that came from the factory image. Are you running a custom ROM on the phone or is it just a Stock ROM that is rooted?
I dont have any ROM. Anyway, you can talk with me in skype. my skype ID: yonatanmendel

Morne Koekemoer

Jun 11, 2016
Visit site

Try clearing the data from the app in app manager

Current devices - T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4, Surface Pro 3 Core I5, and Nexus 9

Past Devices - Phones: Nexus 6, Nexus 5, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, HTC Incredible, HTC EVO 4G, HTC EVO, HTC Hero, Motorola Photon.

Tablets: Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 7 (2012), Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Windows 8.1, Dell Venue 8, Galaxy Tab Pro, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note 8, Kindle Fire HD 8.4, Kindle Fire HD 7, Kindle Fire, iPad 2, iPad 1, Nook HD, Nook.

I have a Nokia Lumia phone with no Google Play Store. Will I be able to install it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer