I am facing a issue like my pixel 7 showing twice in the play store. i mean same device showing twice not only in playstore but also in find my device

Jan 21, 2024
Visit site
That sounds like a bug. On the Play Store website, click the question mark icon at the upper right, then Send Feedback.

It might be interesting to see what happens if you rename the previous instance of that phone to something else, like "Old phone", and see if it shows up in the installation list that way (or if your current phone instance picks up that label as well).
Hmm ok, I check and let you know

Jan 21, 2024
Visit site
That sounds like a bug. On the Play Store website, click the question mark icon at the upper right, then Send Feedback.

It might be interesting to see what happens if you rename the previous instance of that phone to something else, like "Old phone", and see if it shows up in the installation list that way (or if your current phone instance picks up that label as well).
I have changed the name of the old instance and it shows the name which i changed in the installation list.

Jan 21, 2024
Visit site
Sorry, then did you ever insert a physical SIM? If so, then I would guess that activating both SIMs at some point creates two instances of the same phone that are linked.
Yes, previously i have used physical sim and later I converted that to the esim. Will the old instance disappear after some time ?