Solution to battery life is here!

nickanderson

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Seidio finally released there 3300mAh battery....

My thunderbolt had the 2750 and it lasted over 24 hours of HEAVY LTE use, so this is pretty exciting.

As long as you don't mind a little junk in your trunk.... this should kick some ass.

thebignewt

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Seidio finally released there 3300mAh battery....

My thunderbolt had the 2750 and it lasted over 24 hours of HEAVY LTE use, so this is pretty exciting.

As long as you don't mind a little junk in your trunk.... this should kick some ass.

That's a horrible looking thing :eek:. You get a little fannypack to carry it in did you?

jamisont

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site

jcamposwpg

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
my solution :D
Amazon.com: Anker Astro 5600mAh External Battery Pack and Charger (Power Bank) with flashlight for iPhone 4/4S/3GS, ipod touch , ipod classic, iPod nano; Motorola: Atrix 2, Verizon Droid RAZR, Droid X2, Droid Bionic; Samsung: Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S I

its small so easier to carry and i dont need to remove case+backcover to replace batteries each time.
plus.. it has various chatging tips so i could recharge my bluetooth earphone/portable speaker/dac as well.

I need this but amazon doesn't ship to canada and amazon.ca sucks! So could someone let me know a website i can order from that ships to canada???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress