Just wanted to welcome myself.

mightymikek83

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I just bought a GSM Galaxy Nexus off the Play Store. I own a Nexus 7 and this is why I bought the Galaxy Nexus as well as some other issues with my previous phone.

I had the Epic 4G Touch and waited forever to get ICS. When I finally received ICS, it BRICKED MY PHONE! Sprint couldn't do anything and just gave me a new one and said not to install ICS.

I thought it was garbage and that's what set me off.

I decided to go Pre Paid and Pure Android all the time.

I just wanted to say Hi and I'm looking forward to a GSM Phone for the first time as well as becoming a Nexus Phone owner to go along with my Nexus tablet :)

*Is the screen easily scratched? I never had a protector on my GS2.

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Never have used a screen protector. Picked up the Galaxy nexus on launch day. I got a few scratches at the beach but they're the buff the screen and hold at angle to see type, both of them. No keys go in the phone pocket though.

Enjoy

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

e2ackbar

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to our Jelly Bean... enjoy your new GN! The software definitely makes the difference, speaking as a former Atrix owner. Keep smiling!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

mightymikek83

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Ha thanks guys. My Nexus came in the other day and holy crap this device is amazing. I can't believe its a year old but seems like it's not even close to being out dated.

I'm def a believer now in pure android and I'll try and convert my friends. My roommate has the GS3 and he actually likes my Nexus better :cool: