SuperSU binary update fails

AMKhatri

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
Galaxy Nexus.. Running Android 4.3 Build-JWR66V, rooted, using SuperSU.

Few weeks ago I got an update which increments the build to JWRR6Y, which failed to install every time I tried.
Then I read that there are still a few problems with root on 4.3.
After the SuperSU was updated (which foxes the problem) i opened the app and it said that SU binary needs to be updated, I agreed to continue...
Chose "Normal" and waited around 8 minutes without any luck, restated tried again without any luck...
Chose the other method which restarted my phone into recovery mode, which ended with an error...

Can anyone please help me out with this issue, I've searched the internet getting nothing really worth the fox that I'm looking for...

Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I've taken a look around and only find information related to SU fixes for the gpe s4 by Chainfire. At least, that's what I found while looking for "galaxy nexus su 4.3 fix". Have you looked at the galaxy nexus forums on xda to see if there are fixes or workarounds posted?

AMKhatri

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I did take a quick look from my phone, and failed to find anything of relevance. I'll check again from my PC and if I still don't get a fix, I think I'll create a thread over there too...

Thanks for taking time to read and reply..

AMKhatri

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Just for your information, I've created a thread over there too with the same thread title, yet to receive any replies though (been 14 hours)