Contest Closed - Logitech Revue Giveaway - Free Logitech Revue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unkind

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I like the fact that I will be able to easily have FREE on-demand TV. I like that I will be able to soon make apps and use them (and share them) on TV. Did you know that 99% of Americans own at least one TV?! Oh, and Adobe AIR on my TV will be priceless as well...

Dnomyar220

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Fling

I'm most excited about being able to "Fling" a movie or website from my phone to the TV with the Google TV box on it. That's pretty sweet. It would also be pretty sweet to try this for free!

inthewayboy

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking forward to replacing my huge custom HTPC rig with it and dropping my power consumption something fierce...not sure how I will handle the external terabytes, but I'm sure we'll all figure out something ;)

Oh, and the ability to run Android apps on it...this basically makes it a cheap but powerful terminal! Give it net access, run RDP/VNC viewer on it, good to go!

zeeeep

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I need something else in the house for my kids to fight over. ...and I'd like to be able to check my fantasy sports scores while watching the games.

Evulm0nkey

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Favorite Feature

I love being able to watch TV and browse the internet. The picture in picture use on this feature is just what I have been looking for. But to tell you the truth, i love almost all the features on this device. I can see this becoming a part of my entertainment experience, rather than this being some gimmicky feature that most companies offer with little integration. Once again. I love this device.

suv32002

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
My two Samsung TV's have been begging for something like this ever since I plugged in my 1.5 TB HDD into them and played HD quality Movies and TV shows on them. I cant imagine anything other then androidcentral.com on my 46" TV that could really satisfy them. To sum that up my favorite feature would be the browser... and HD streaming... and the google part... and APPS ON TV... and all of it!!!
it even looks sexy... ... ...

Status
Not open for further replies.