Which bluetooth headset for a decent not expensive price?

TheJudge6070

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Hi,
I know this question has been asked several times but just bare with me.

I bought a Plantronics M165 couple days ago. Then lost it the next day in the woods while I was working. I used the Find my headset app BUT I must've covered it up with so much dirt. I followed the GPS coords but no luck. Shouldve kept them on my ear. So I am out of $30.

The find my headset app is awesome though if you lose them...but not in a pile of dirt.

I was debating about getting them again BUT I don't know.

They didn't want to fit in my ear all of the way and wasn'the loud enough; though I could've not had them put in right.

I work around heavy equipment and drive a semi so I do need to hear my surroundings.

Id like something I can listen to music and switch songs without touching my phone. The M165 seem to do that.

I have a Samsung S7 edge..just putting extra information out.

Any suggestions on what to get that won't break my bank?

Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! My wife swears by the Plantronics Voyager Legend. I've used it as well, and it's quite good. You can often find it refurbished at places like Groupon, where it's currently $38. We've gotten refurb units of this headset before, and they all work fine.

I also have the LG Tone Pro HBS-750, which is a stereo Bluetooth earbud (in a necklace style), and they also work very well for both music and calls. If you need to hear your surroundings, you can always wear it with one earbud out. It's a discontinued model, but you can find it for pretty cheap. It's $40 new and $30 refurb at Techrabbit.com: LG HBS-750 Tone Pro Wireless Stereo Headset | Tech Rabbit. (I just bought a 2013 Chromebook Pixel from Techrabbit, and their customer service was awesome.)

TheJudge6070

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! My wife swears by the Plantronics Voyager Legend. I've used it as well, and it's quite good. You can often find it refurbished at places like Groupon, where it's currently $38. We've gotten refurb units of this headset before, and they all work fine.

I also have the LG Tone Pro HBS-750, which is a stereo Bluetooth earbud (in a necklace style), and they also work very well for both music and calls. If you need to hear your surroundings, you can always wear it with one earbud out. It's a discontinued model, but you can find it for pretty cheap. It's $40 new and $30 refurb at Techrabbit.com: LG HBS-750 Tone Pro Wireless Stereo Headset | Tech Rabbit. (I just bought a 2013 Chromebook Pixel from Techrabbit, and their customer service was awesome.)

LG 750 vs MPOW Jaws?

The Jaws have more people for its rating vs the 750.

They both look good.

The 750 has an upgraded version but rating is lower than the older 750s

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, don't know anything about the Mpow. That's a pretty good price, though (I saw it for $23.69 on Amazon).