Anyone own a Galaxy Nexus and use it for exercise?

coolkatz321

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
So...the Galaxy Nexus is a monster. I love the phone, but the screen size is a huge upgrade from my Droid Incredible (3.7"). Does anyone know of an armband that fits this thing? I'm using my iPod right now with Nike+ for my runs, but when it gets nice outside I always bike and use CardioTrainer's GPS. Anyone have any ideas?

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Not sure about you, but strapping anything bigger than an Ipod nano to my arm makes me feel like a douche! There are some bike mounts for phones,
Amazon.com: RAP-SB-187-UN7U: RAM Universal bike Mount for iPhone 3/4, Samsung Galaxy, HTC Thunderbolt, Incredible, HD7, Motorola Droid, Atrix and other Android Smartphones with bumper or case: GPS & Navigation

Never tried one myself, but I like to mountain bike, and I'm not into smashing my phone. Also, when I ran, I always had better luck putting stuff on my leg. right above my knee. Only problem was a headphone cord long enough to make it down there. I have seen armband holsters for the thunderbolt and Evo, those should fit the gnex.

mikebear

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered an armband, and I want to use my Nexus for more than just music but the Nike+ doesn't have an android app and the motoactv is really expensive. Any ideas?

tigerhoodz06

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I bought an armband off of ebay for my droid x and i've been using it for my galaxy nexus. The top sticks out a little bit, but it is a snug fit and I have no fear of it falling out. Armband is really comfortable so I would suggest checking out ebay for a cheap generic armband for large phones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87