Fitness goal progress?

bdfull3r

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I want know what everyone's progress is in their goals. Did you lose the weight or get more workout tme?

For me it was small, no soda/coffee, healthier foods, and a little more exercise. As hard as it looked at the start I dont find myself wanting soda or coffee as much as i did. A lot of water actually tasted fine. Healthier food was harder and exercise more is sucking. Old habits are REALLY hard t break but m making some progress. Down a couple of pounds overall so ill take it. What about you?

CMRobinson

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I actually put on "good weight" as my job is mostly sitting. My problem is, and always will be, portions of food. I'm hoping My Fitness Pal will help me keep track if calories and get a better grasp and control of my eating habits.

bdfull3r

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I actually put on "good weight" as my job is mostly sitting. My problem is, and always will be, portions of food. I'm hoping My Fitness Pal will help me keep track if calories and get a better grasp and control of my eating habits.

i did a lot of that as a work study in college. Fast food across the street coupled with sitting all day is not the best of results. Bring your own food, a small low cal snack helps make it through the day. Fruit, vegetables or hell a bag of cheerios helps

Kinglo

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I have a new years resolution to lose 25lbs. just starting to hit my breaking point where I stop adding muscle and start losing fat. Everyone always told me I gain weight when I got married. I laughed it off. I'm not laughing anymore.

belniente

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
So far I've lost 4 pounds since mid-January, through a combination of diet and exercise. The diet has been a lot easier to stick to than the exercise! I need to focus more on the strength training and build a little more muscle, I think; the cardio comes easier, so many days I'll get lazy and just go for a brisk walk instead. My goal to lose is 25 pounds also.

bdfull3r

May 11, 2011
Visit site
The month is over, i lost a few pounds and i definitely ate healthier. I hope to continuie this trend. There is still a little too much beer gut for me

cckgz4

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm working out Mon, Wed, and Fri. My goal is to get down to 175 or at least below 180. I don't eat anything past 10 PM and I'm cutting out sodas (working on cutting out juices next but I need flavor). Desserts are slightly hard to cut out as well since I work in a food place

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mickmac