Google Voice and EMUI 5

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
So with EMUI, I am unable to integrate the native dialer with Google Voice. I have setup GV for international calls so when I dial an international number it should go through GV. It was working with EMUI 4, now it just says "Call not sent" with EMUI 5.

Do anybody else have this issue?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
So with EMUI, I am unable to integrate the native dialer with Google Voice. I have setup GV for international calls so when I dial an international number it should go through GV. It was working with EMUI 4, now it just says "Call not sent" with EMUI 5.

Do anybody else have this issue?
I don't make international calls so hopefully someone will jump in and help you. I wish I could offer you some help. Have you tried contacting Honor tech support yet? Hopefully you can get it resolved as I'm sure it's frustrating. Anyone out there have other suggestions for the OP? If so please jump in and offer them to him. He may need to contact family or something.

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I don't make international calls so hopefully someone will jump in and help you. I wish I could offer you some help. Have you tried contacting Honor tech support yet? Hopefully you can get it resolved as I'm sure it's frustrating. Anyone out there have other suggestions for the OP? If so please jump in and offer them to him. He may need to contact family or something.

Thanks. Its nothing emergency. As a workaround, you will need to use Google Voice app directly to call the number.

gdhampton7

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I do and I had the issues but some how it just work itself out... I kept getting the call cannot be made error but it soon just worked

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty