Awesome Battery

gtt1

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I am more and more impressed with the Honor 8.
I don't make many calls but use it all day checking FB Instagram stocks and news sites.
I am in the habit of plugging in to charge before bed. My previous phone would be well below 50%.
Not the Honor 8. Today it has had the most use since I got it.

Is this typical of what others are seeing?

Do other phones get this good battery time. My last phone a Zenfone sure did not.

Attachments

• 2262.jpg
    2262.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 21

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
64% left after a long day is really impressive.

What kind of sot battery life are you getting ?? Usually mine gets 4 hrs sot on .

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I am more and more impressed with the Honor 8.
I don't make many calls but use it all day checking FB Instagram stocks and news sites.
I am in the habit of plugging in to charge before bed. My previous phone would be well below 50%.
Not the Honor 8. Today it has had the most use since I got it.

Is this typical of what others are seeing?

Do other phones get this good battery time. My last phone a Zenfone sure did not.
That's pretty good! How much SOT are you getting?

I had a zenfone 2 and that had not so good battery life. But the honor 8 is pretty good

gtt1

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Still on 4.1 will probably update soon, haven't seen in my readings enough info to make a compelling case to update though.

Where do I find my SOT?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Still on 4.1 will probably update soon, haven't seen in my readings enough info to make a compelling case to update though.
I would recommend updating mainly for security patches.

Last edited:

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site

Where do I find my SOT?
Some people have complained they suffered worst battery life from updating to EMUI 5. So I'd be careful