Can't wait to sell this junk

gmen78

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if I have a lemon or what but its been well documented how the stock USB cable is worthless and eventually won't charge our TP's. So I go and buy heavy duty USB cable from Amazon which worked for a month or two, now it won't charge again.
First I could get it to work my manipulating the cable just right but now even that won't work. I don't know if its a cable problem or if the connector on the TP is to blame (micro USB male end seems to have too much play when connected).
So even though I have android 2.3 installed on my TP, I can't wait to sell this junk and save for the Asus nexus. End rant

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

enik

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Wiggling the cable to make it work is always a horrible idea.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

gmen78

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
A). Return the Unit to HP for a relacement USB Board/Port.

B). Get a Touchstone charging Dock?

:)

Also, it is currently not charged, so if I ever send it to HP and they boot it up, they gonna see a nice cyangon mod boot logo lol. Not sure they gonna like that.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

9stories

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Take a look at the wallcharger unit. My TP didn't charge, I did a Google search and found info on fixing the wallcharger. The unit is basically two pieces. You have to twist the part with the USB input. Make sure its in place. I just did this and its charging as I type this. Hope this helps.

jhasty

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I had to send mine in for repair. Tried two different chargers, two different cables, and touchstone. Nothing would charge it. Not to mention all of the techniques I found on the forums.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty