Best HTC 10 Cases

RobDogOne

Banned
Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
I went with the Spigen Slim Armor case. It feels very premium. Not slippery at all. The kickstand is kinda flimsy but I don't use it so it doesn't bother me. I'm hoping Otterbox will make a defender case for the 10. Does anyone have any recommendations for a full on protector case, a case that offers full protection, also one that has port covers? Basically something like a defender case???

Posted via the Android Central App

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Someone in another forum I frequent contacted Otterbox and asked about cases for the 10 and got a response that they had no plans to make any for the phone.

Posted with the HTC 10 via the Android Central App

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Ice view case now only $29.99 on HTC.com. Wonder why they lowered it so much before they even release it. Probably not a lot of pre orders at $49.99 I bet.

mahers

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Ice view case now only $29.99 on HTC.com. Wonder why they lowered it so much before they even release it. Probably not a lot of pre orders at $49.99 I bet.

Yeah, $50 for a case is a stretch! Even at $30, it's iffy, but understandable. I wish I could see one before pulling the trigger.

BruceCk

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm very pleased with the EasyAcc HTC Soft TPU Case Crystal Clear from Amazon UK:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/EasyAcc-Cr...ag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5199701

Fits well, and the micro dots on the inside stop it sticking directly to the phone, and may help stop any grit grinding into the phone. Still worth cleaning both regularly though. The only negative is it makes the already firm buttons a bit stiffer. I had a CaseMate Barely There on my One M8, and that trapped grit top and bottom being a hard shell.

I also tried the Spigen Neo Hybrid bumper, but it's very thick, and adds a lot of bulk to the phone. Good protection I'm sure though.

radiogirl83

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
I got the Crystal Shell case by Spigen couple of days ago. So happy with it!
It's really solid on the corners, but you can still see the beautiful design through the case. Actually, from a distance, you don't even see the case that much!

Dave Knight2

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
Not really a case, but it does offer protection in a unique way. This Orzly RIng Stand. I did a review below:

If anyone is interested it's only $9 with free Amazon Prime 2-day shipping. Not only does it provide the benefit above, but it also allows for easy to use one-handed and two-handed use, best usage and viewing angles, as well as the best in-hand experience with looking and feeling the beauty of your HTC 10. I highly recommend everyone check out my review and look into this product.

FYI: This video is includes timestamps in the description box

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Anyone find a decent waterproof case? Something that can handle the beach. Not taking abuse, more of a "just in case" case.

leetrevor81

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
Not really a case, but it does offer protection in a unique way. This Orzly RIng Stand. I did a review below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UrAnkgW51I

If anyone is interested it's only $9 with free Amazon Prime 2-day shipping. Not only does it provide the benefit above, but it also allows for easy to use one-handed and two-handed use, best usage and viewing angles, as well as the best in-hand experience with looking and feeling the beauty of your HTC 10. I highly recommend everyone check out my review and look into this product.

FYI: This video is includes timestamps in the description box

Cool idea, but I don't want to fiddle around with a ring, put my finger in it, then use the phone. The same reason I don't like flip cases, I just wanna pull my phone out and use it

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know of a bumper case (literally just bumpers, no back) or something real minimalist? I dropped my M8 dozens of times with no real issues but the first time the 10 fell, I suffered my first cracked screen ever. Thankfully, Uh-Oh has me covered but now that I''m out of UhOh, I want some kind of minimal case that I can slip on and off easily.
Thanks!

Last edited:

FreedomJn

Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
Look – HTC 10 case, Poetic Affinity Series do not disappoint. The unique design of Poetic (They call it X-Form architecture) on the back always gets my colleagues to ask me what case I am using along with what phone I am using. I especially like the clear back that I and others can see through unlike other cases that you cannot see the back of actual phone. What good is it to have a flagship phone that you cannot even tell what phone it is while holding? Poetic applies interesting design concept; very unique I have to say. They use TPU material around the phone along with X-form and they added clear plastic on the rest. I have to mention this TPU material feels premium unlike other cases that use cheap plastics.

I especially like the way Poetic case show-cases the beautiful silver color of HTC 10. Hoestly, whatever color of phone you have, it will shine though this case.

If you ever wanted to have a case that is NOT slippery while holding but takes advantage of using plastic that can see through back, this is the case for you. Even the plastic on the side has patterns that prevents from losing grips.

Protection – Raised faces will protect your screen and four ridged TPU material will protect from fall off your hands at the event of drop. Edges on the four corners have extra TPU material that will act as cushions. Personally, I tend to drop my phone a lot so these extra protection is a must for me. Even since I got HTC 10, I already dropped 3 times, but no damages at all. Having poetic case gives me a peace of mind. I have not dropped it on a concrete surface. However, I suppose TPU material will be intact, but I am wondering what that will do to plastics. Although I have mention, this TPU material is raised even on the back so plastic will be protecting from scratches just like it protects screen on front.

Funtionality - Cuts and holes are perfect as always and I cannot ask more on precision department. However, I have to say you have to put a tiny more pressure on buttons as the same TPU material is used on the buttons and like I said, they are premium material and pretty hard material so maybe poetic can implement different material for buttons, but you won’t feel uncomfortable. Maybe I am just nit-picking….^^

Negatives factors – Buttons as I mentioned are little hard to press, but no big issues and the case is not like cheap cases you see on the street. It is very sturdy and cuts are perfect so it requires a little more when you take it off. But, unless you have battery replaceable phones or you are someone who changes cases everyday, I find no reason to take it off. I had an issue with this when I had LG G5 previously because LG G5 is battery replaceable phone.

Overall, I love this case and will definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for designer-quality case with superior protection. Good job, Poetic!

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    398.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 38
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    392.4 KB · Views: 36

murphcid

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
UAG has said that they shall NOT make a case for the HTC M10. Such a pity, UAG cases were pretty much the best cases I have had on my phones. Oh well the Unicorn Beetle case I have now is pretty perfect, even though my boss b**ches about the color (blue) looking unprofessional.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95