Best HTC 10 Cases

SeltzerWater

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site

markymark

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Well I was interested in getting the Slim Armor and the complaints were the buttons are flush and hard to find without looking at them. Some say the kickstand is weak and breaks off. Some say it's too slippery. Some some say after dropping their phone the case didn't save their phone. Some say the ports are hard to open. Some say the plastic ends break off. And some say the color wears off.

Then I decided to look at the Neo and the complaints were the metal buttons fall off.

I don't remember all the negatives but if you go to Amazon and look at the negative reviews for Spigen cases on other phones you can find the complaints. The HTC 10 doesn't have enough reviews to judge it yet.
I had the Spigen Slim Armor on my M8, and yes it is slippery. And also bulky. The phone was constantly sliding out of my pocket and slipped out of my hands several times. Finally dropped it flat on the screen and cracked the hell out of it. Got the screen replaced, now I have a 5 dollar Fosmon clear TPU case, it has much better grip and adds less bulk to the phone. Much better.

stkorn97

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I picked up 3 Spigen cases. Got Neo Hybrid, Neo Hybrid Crystal and the Ultra Hybrid. Im using the Neo Hybrid currently. I like the design of it with the textured back. I will swap for one of the others and try that for awhile soon. Im still waiting on my Ice View which Ill likely use 99% of the time, but I like having options.

sitlet

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I got the Spigen Rugged Armor. Very slim, slightly slippery. I almost went with the Neo Hybrid but it was out of stock when I ordered. I had the slim armor on my m8 and it was very strong but also very bulky. Curious to see how bulky the Neo Hybrid is being a 2 part. I do love the Slim armor for the 10 since it has a kickstand. Might have to pick that up too.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I just purchased a two skins from slickwraps. Com. It is my first time trying it. Looks awesome and feels great. Morning an enjoy the feel of the phone as intended and it looks good.

Here's a screenshot from their website if anyone is interested.

It took time to apply. Took me about 20 minutes but once on it came out great.
b0f5759f441d95b274ded6db2268bf3d.jpg

SeltzerWater

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
The Orzly Fusion Bumper case is a great one.

Here's a written review I did for it on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/review/RVK92DUA066DH/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B017F488FM

and here's a video review I did of it on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmx4kMORoSM

Link to photos of the case applied to the HTC 10 and not applied to the HTC 10:
Postimage.org / gallery - 1100415, 1100416, 1100417, 1100420, WP 20160512 14 42 43 Pro
I ordered this. Curious.

crackedshel

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I am searching for a low profile case and holster. Anyone found anything they would recommend? I had a Siedio case and holster for my M8 that kept it in great shape but they don't have a holster yet. I have mine in a Spigen thin fit case: HTC 10 Case, Spigen® [Thin Fit] Exact-Fit [Gunmetal] Premium Matte Finish Hard Case for HTC 10 (2016) - (H09CS20274) which sort of fits in my Siedio holster but still looking for a better solution. I am very careful with my phones and seldom drop them so I don't really want a bulky case.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site

Rhyalus

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Those are basically my feelings about this TPU case that I got:

Amazon.com: HTC 10 Case, EasyAcc HTC 10 Soft TPU Case Crystal Clear Transparent Slim Anti Slip Case Back Protector Cover Shockproof for HTC 10: Cell Phones & Accessories

Pretty good quality TPU and has a very slim profile, so the phone's good looks, including the chamfered edges, are still very visible.

I bought this one as well. Fits perfectly, but there was no need to have the top as open as it is. I guess they did not realize the IR transmitter was gone.

I like that the phone is visible. This case is to protect against scratches and minor bumps...

R

Tim Hitchings

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
yeah i swear by the Sideo case and holster. went ahead and order the htct10 surface and a holster from another phone that i hope will work. they have a return policy if it doesn't.

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I bought this one as well. Fits perfectly, but there was no need to have the top as open as it is. I guess they did not realize the IR transmitter was gone.

I like that the phone is visible. This case is to protect against scratches and minor bumps...

R

Phone slipped out of my pocket the other day, fell about 3 feet face down on a hard tile floor - not a scratch.

Posted with my Nexus 7 LTE (2013) via Android Central App

mahers

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I think I know why these Spigen cases were going for $3, and it wasn't because of the "gap" at the top for a non-existent IR blaster. Mine has sharp edges that dig into the ear while talking on the phone. It's worse when using the shoulder to hold it up versus my hand, but after a few minutes, it really leaves a mark.

Good thing I have this one as a spare. The edges are more rounded and doesn't make talking on the phone uncomfortable.