HTC 10 Waterproof case

Ghostfaces

May 17, 2016
Visit site
Love Mei cases, have just released a waterproof and dustproof case for the HTC 10. I can't wait to get one.

Posted via the Android Central App

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
No where on its website said waterproof. It mentioned Snow Proof. And the Chinese text didn't mention water or snow at all.

Ghostfaces

May 17, 2016
Visit site
On the mobilefun.co.uk it did mention waterproof, however on the official lovemeicase site it did not. I would go with the official lovemeicase site that it is not a waterproof case, but dirt proof, shock resistant and snow proof is rugged enough for me.

tsbrewers

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Hardcore indeed, also check out the HTC 10 Unicorn beetle pro holster case.

I have this case, and while I really like it, there is one major flaw. The phone will not go in to the holster with the face out.

Also, update us on this case when you get it. I would be all over it if it is nice. Wish it had a holster though. Also tough to get a feel for the size/thickness from their pics.

Last edited:

Fathertime

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
The Supcase for the HTC 10 Unicorn beetle pro holster case is great and I have it on my 10 and my M9. Got it in the blue but wanted it in the green that they don't have available for the 10. The holster is not oversized, just right for the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa