beefquake

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Has anybody found any good cases for the Aria yet? Looking for a non-rubber skin one. I pre-ordered one on Amazon, but really don't want to wait. There seems to be a big lack of accessories for this phone.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
att has a case that's kinda like the barely there by case mate, or the feather light from incipio. I'm not sure which one exactly. It's hard plastic, though.

ljw217

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Fommy has a couple of cases for the Aria, cheap, so not sure of the quality. Appartently Best Buy is just now getting them in too, so call ahead first, but might be worth a try.

mcflyguy26

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Ordered a hard case with rubberized exterior (best of both worlds) from Fommy and it is on back order until 8/4. I placed this order on the July 7th. I can't seem to find anything other than cheap cases anywhere either.

earlthepearl

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I went to Wal-Mart and found 2 pretty good generic carrying cases from Case Logic that fit the Aria well. One was top loading with a twisting clip. The one I bought was side loading with a fixed clip. The top loading case seemed to fit it a touch better. The fit was damn near perfect. It covered all the edges in case of a drop, but the twisting clip was a deal killer for me. The side loading case could be a hair tighter on the sides, but the belt clip is rock solid and great for work. Both were priced at $17.

beefquake

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I had previously ordered the Fommy ones, but shipping said 2-3 months. Anybody actually pick up the ATT one? How is it? It's pretty much what I'm looking for, but my local store is out of stock.

REDDEVILVS

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Ordered a hard case with rubberized exterior (best of both worlds) from Fommy and it is on back order until 8/4. I placed this order on the July 7th. I can't seem to find anything other than cheap cases anywhere either.

Wondering which one you ordered from them? I was looking at this one that ships on 8/2.....just hope its not too "plactic" looking...........

Amzer? Clear Snap On Crystal Hard Case For HTC Aria

wyountrx

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Quit holding out for a hard case. Bought a rubber skin from best buy for 16. Made by Superior Communication. Superior Communications | Complete Fulfillment

Nice fit, power and volume are covered with raised spots that are very reactive. I haven't taken or received calls but nothing is obstructing either speaker.

The only negative is there is a strip below the speaker to form a ear speaker cut out. It gets in the way a little of the drag down menu. However not a significant distraction.

Overall good feel, limited impact to form or function. For 16 dollars I would recommend this if you have it at your best buy.

REDDEVILVS

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Quit holding out for a hard case. Bought a rubber skin from best buy for 16. Made by Superior Communication. Superior Communications | Complete Fulfillment

Nice fit, power and volume are covered with raised spots that are very reactive. I haven't taken or received calls but nothing is obstructing either speaker.

The only negative is there is a strip below the speaker to form a ear speaker cut out. It gets in the way a little of the drag down menu. However not a significant distraction.

Overall good feel, limited impact to form or function. For 16 dollars I would recommend this if you have it at your best buy.

I went to Best Buy today and found that same one on the shelf..1 left....it fits perfect !! Has the Intruder name by UPC ...it does seem to collect a little bit of lint but not that bad.Gives phone a more solid feel.