HTC Desire - speakerphone occasionally self activated when placing/receiving calls

denisdb

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I've got the problem with my HTC Desire (rooted)... Namely, recently I've noticed that sometimes, quite by chance, my call (received or placed) is initially started with speakerphone switched on. This is very unpleasant, as all the people around me can hear my talk before I get to find the button to revert the sound back to headset. It's strange, because I cannot notice any regularity in this. It occures from time to time, but I guess it occures more and more frequently.

So far I've tried everything...

Cleaned my USB port (the phone is now 2 years old, charged indefinite number of times so far), seems that maybe this stopped to happen for the few days (although it also could be just my impression), but it started to happen again, maybe even more frequently.

Tried then to factory reset my phone, reinstalled everything from scratch - just no improvement, the problem is still there! Almost leads me to conclusion that this hasn't got to do with software issue then?

Please, does someone have some advice, what could be the problem?

Thanks,
/Denis

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89