Recommend some games!

APL

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Here is what I have so far and I enjoy all of them

blast monkey, break the bricks, paper toss, fruit ninja, home run derby 3d, turbofly 3d, toon warz, radiant hd, devil ninja, roller, 3d bowling, spiderman, pinball delux, angry birds rio

playersnoopy

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
You need Asphalt 6 3D, and it works... but not that great, unless you got it for 99cents last week it's not worth it. The driving games aren't great for the phone and unplayable in 3D mode.

Golf is ok, but I end up playing more free games than a lot of the paid games.

YooNinja is kinda fun.

playersnoopy

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
yeah, all the gameloft 3D games for sprint has to go through the gameloft site, the 3D Games link that came default on the phone, or go to gameloft site and it should auto-redirect to the 3D Sprint site

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Cut the Rope, Zenonia, Safari!HD, Pocket Ants is kinda funny lol, Fruit Ninja, Glow Hockey 2 pro, Fruit NinjaArchipelago, Big Sports Fishing 3D, Age of Zombies ;)

Nova 3D is interesting but not that great.

svargas05

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Cut the Rope, Bouncy Mouse,Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons, Angry Birds Rio, Stardunk, Scrabble and Field Runners....

I dont like games that you have to get TOO involved in. These are cell phones, so I like to keep it fairly simple.

acstewart82

Android Lover
May 22, 2010
Visit site
Samurai Vengeance II, Cut The Rope, Burn The Rope, Asphalt 6 3D, Nova 3D, both in 2D of course, Doodle Jump, Homerun Battle 3D, NFS Shift, Field Runners, Zenonia ( all 3 ), Illusia, Age of Zombies, Chompy's Dodgeball, Guerilla Bob, Gun Bros, Mini Squadron (both), Plants vs Zombies, Wiz Kid Jr, Fruit Ninja, and many more I'm sure I haven't tried yet. Heh heh. I like a lot of the recomendations that have come from Android Central. As always I'm open to suggestion and look forward to scanning these posts for some more cool games.

*edit*
Just discovered Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty. Not perfect menu wise by any means but actual game play is pretty awesome.

Last edited:

anon(285475)

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Asphalt 6 is actually really fun when you turn off 3D and use the accelerometer steering. Once you get used to the sensitivity it's very playable, and a well made game. Just like Burnout!

Field Runners
Jet Car Stunts
Apparatus
Angry Birds