Question New to the site

sdbdhoi

Apr 22, 2024
Visit site
Good morning, the link I was sent yesterday is no longer showing in this thread. Can you please resend it as the Samsung store says good lock doesn't exist as of this morning. I assume I am on the wrong website.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE HELP!!

sdbdhoi

Apr 22, 2024
Visit site
OK, I now have Fine Lock on the S24 thanks to y'all. It looks like I have to install certain modules, like sound assistant, manually with a credit card. I will need to do some more research to see how I want to move forward.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR GETTING NE THIS FAR!!!!

Reactions: mustang7757

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
OK, I now have Fine Lock on the S24 thanks to y'all. It looks like I have to install certain modules, like sound assistant, manually with a credit card. I will need to do some more research to see how I want to move forward.
Awesome your welcome!

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
Fine Lock?

Good Lock is free and all of the modules are free. You don't need to provide a credit card. Uninstall it. That is not the correct app.

sdbdhoi

Apr 22, 2024
Visit site
Y'all have been great.
THANKS AGAIN!
Any guidance as to how to download games to the S24?
Do I do it from the play store or from the Galaxy store, which I did not know existed until I got the new phone.

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
Y'all have been great.
THANKS AGAIN!
Any guidance as to how to download games to the S24?
Do I do it from the play store or from the Galaxy store, which I did not know existed until I got the new phone.
You can do it from either. It just depends on availability of the games. Not all apps and games in the Google Play Store are available in the Samsung Galaxy App Store. Also, if you are paying for it, it is a matter who you want your money to go to. Samsung or Google. Addtionally, you can also purchase and download apps from the Amazon App Store. You have to sideload the Amazon App Store app though.

Here is the link to get the Amazon App store.

Obviously, you will need to have an Amazon account.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bethel