help with email

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
well I have the phone for a day now I'm just loving it

well I'm not all to unfamiliar with android but I'm not perfect I don't know a lot I'm still new .
well I have no problems with emails being pushed I have no idea it is a way to maybe mark all of them read or all deleted. I just hate doing them 1 at a time I just can't figure out a way to Mark all of them as read or how to delete them or without deleting a bunch of junk mail the slow 1 at a time way .

I'm sure it is a simple easy way I just haven't figured it out yet. please someone help this old fart figure it out .

a big thanks in advance.

Warpdrive

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
well I have the phone for a day now I'm just loving it

well I'm not all to unfamiliar with android but I'm not perfect I don't know a lot I'm still new .
well I have no problems with emails being pushed I have no idea it is a way to maybe mark all of them read or all deleted. I just hate doing them 1 at a time I just can't figure out a way to Mark all of them as read or how to delete them or without deleting a bunch of junk mail the slow 1 at a time way .

I'm sure it is a simple easy way I just haven't figured it out yet. please someone help this old fart figure it out .

a big thanks in advance.

Warpdrive

What email client/app are you using?

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Oh...I'm just using the default email on the phone for both my gmail and yahoo accounts.

Sent from my EVO3d using Tapatalk

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
what I'm trying to say I did not download any app or yahoo or gmail and I'm using the default email service on my phone .

sent with lazer beams using my EVO3D

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
To the left of each email there is a check. Tap the check mark and 3 buttons pop up at the bottom. Don't have Yahoo on my phone sorry. :)

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
yes, mine give 2 choices (mark as read or delete). but I would hate to have to do this to each email I get.

is there a way to "mark all as read" ?
I get like 50 emails a day. lol

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
yes, mine give 2 choices (mark as read or delete). but I would hate to have to do this to each email I get.

is there a way to "mark all as read" ?
I get like 50 emails a day. lol

When you click/check the email on the left, two options pop up ... "mark read" and "delete" ... At this point press the "menu" key on your phone ... Two MORE options pop up ... " select all " and " deselect all " ... This should solve your issues.

Reactions: warpdrive