!!!First 3D Image Viewer with ZOOM!!!

migs

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Tobidale3D --- You can finally ZOOM into your 3D pictures and explore background details in 3D! It doesn't switch to 2D it stays 3D! Includes an scroll slider to adjust the 3D amount, swap the r/l eyes, works with Phereo, Flicker and other compatible sites and lets you view 3D images directly off those sites and save it to your phone in a number of formats. Also gives option to converts the anaglyph formats so that you can view them on your phone.

The more we get apps like this the 3D becomes less of a "gimmick" Im so happy I have the Evo3D I would so miss this type of effect if I ever switched to a non 3d phone

https://market.android.com/details?id=jp.co.nap.sbys

Last edited:

fathom39

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey X,
Thanks for sharing this. I just installed it and I like it. I don't see 3D as a gimmick but more as a feature or enhancement. My only gripe with the phone is that the slide switch often ends up in the 3D position and I don't check it before taking an urgent picture and then I don't get what I want. I wish it was an app selection instead.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey X,
Thanks for sharing this. I just installed it and I like it. I don't see 3D as a gimmick but more as a feature or enhancement. My only gripe with the phone is that the slide switch often ends up in the 3D position and I don't check it before taking an urgent picture and then I don't get what I want. I wish it was an app selection instead.

I love that it's a physical switch. I've never had it accidentally go to 3D, but I've left it there many times. Did you know that you can easily convert your 3D photo to a 2D version in a few seconds? It basically removes the image taken with the second camera. Just tap the picture and in the upper right-hand corner tap the 3D icon. Or tap the magic wand on the bottom of the screen and from the pop-up menu, select "Save as 2D".

fathom39

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, that is good to know. I tried 3D>2D conversion just now and it works for photos but not videos.