Besides the Evo 3d

SpaceCracker

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Have the 3d Evo on order but I was having second thoughts after some reviews i read. Anything else on the horizon from Sprint as far as top end android phones soon?

s14tat

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
The galaxys 2 should be following up soon. It will be a thinner lighter and more powerful phone despite having the same specs on paper as the 3d.

jprins68

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
The GSII is a very nice looking phone, hopefully we get more details on that soon.

Not too sure how soon it will be announced, but what could be the HTC Kingdom made it through the FCC. Not much at all is known about this device, but things point to WiMax, 4.3" qhd display and Sprint CDMA. Hopefully this will end up being the Evo 3D without the 3D.

androidpirate

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
The GSII is a very nice looking phone, hopefully we get more details on that soon.

Not too sure how soon it will be announced, but what could be the HTC Kingdom made it through the FCC. Not much at all is known about this device, but things point to WiMax, 4.3" qhd display and Sprint CDMA. Hopefully this will end up being the Evo 3D without the 3D.

the kingdom has a single core processor.

Reactions: jprins68

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
GS2 is a great phone, but samsung support is the worst in this part of the world, they do keep their support going in europe and asia. We are the last ones to get any sort of updates in U.S.

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
GS2 is a great phone, but samsung support is the worst in this part of the world, they do keep their support going in europe and asia. We are the last ones to get any sort of updates in U.S.

Yea that's a big problem for me. It took so long for them to put out froyo and now even the Evo shift is getting gingerbread before the epic

FocusFreak

Banned
May 8, 2011
Visit site

Who cares about Samsung support of the S2 when CM will have a full on ROM out for it this summer? Most people getting one will root and ROM it within 15 minutes anyways. Samsung support means nothing for this phone.

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Who cares about Samsung support of the S2 when CM will have a full on ROM out for it this summer? Most people getting one will root and ROM it within 15 minutes anyways. Samsung support means nothing for this phone.
Support means a lot, there are many who don't want to root

LuckyLucky

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

No, most people won't. Most people don't even know what rooting is.

yourfriendmat

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh man.... I had SUCH a good time reading this. After all that CRAP you gave everyone about your precious Nexus S getting updates before any of us.... And now you say "Who cares about updates when you can just root?" (Mind you, that was the argument used against you any time you talked about your amazing Nexus updates). Ok, now it's time for you to recover. Hurry and say something bad about the Evo 3D before it looks like you're being inconsistent :p At least we got rid of the only benefit of your Nexus S and you can focus on the Galaxy S2 now :)

Reactions: MannyZ28 and Djblue

svinyard

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
And.....now it begins. Another fight with focus. Let it go, so far things have been pretty professional around here today

sed51329

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site

After watching this video....I'm now lost. I was REALLY excited for the EVO 3d, but I'm only going to be getting the phone if it is truly an upgrade....and that's seeming less and less to be the case.

I just wish the GS2 had Sense 3.0.....then I'd be set....

Last edited:

svinyard

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Lol, nice link. Several reviewers like it a lot. Everyone says its FAST. We will see what phil says. Yeah a few things have raised my eyebrows though. Its funny though. We are such experts and have such high expectations that I think the bar is much higher than previous years. SGS2 is looking interesting though as so far it seems to have nearly lived up to things. Was hoping the E3D would be on par with this plus have sense....might not be the case. Just hard to jump in bed with samsung for a year or two...maybe things have changed.

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site

After watching this video....I'm now lost. I was REALLY excited for the EVO 3d, but I'm only going to be getting the phone if it is truly an upgrade....and that's seeming less and less to be the case.

I just wish the GS2 had Sense 3.0.....then I'd be set....

We don't need sensation videos anymore, just wait a couple days and comparison videos will be made with the Evo 3D.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo