Confirmed 5/15 Shipping Date from Sprint.com Preorders

rajamahal

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Here is the message I see now.

Status: Thanks for pre-ordering a shiny new HTC EVO 4G LTE, an email will be sent the second it ships. Delivery will begin within 1 to 3 business days starting May 18th. Thank you for your patience. You may continue to track the status of your order on this web page. If you have questions, check out sprint.com/preorder for more info.

Updated chat just now...apparently they just can't seem to get the online status correct:

Jessica: With your pre-order, you can expect to receive your order on, or by, the 18th. You will also receive a shipping confirmation email the moment your order leaves our warehouses.
Jessica: Feel free to check on the status of your order at anytime. You may do so by visiting Sprint | Check Your Order Status.
You: OK, so the current status is incorrect then?
Jessica: That information should update. I recommend checking back within 24 hours.
You: Right now it says...."Delivery will begin within 1 to 3 business days starting May 18th"
You: and it just updated less than an hour ago
You: It just matters because I happen to be going on vacation starting the 19th
You: I'd rather cancel the pre-order and pick up one via retail store if that current status is correct
Jessica: I see. The latest information I have been told by the supervisors here is you will receive it by or on the 18th if you have a preorder in.
You: OK, I understand, thank you very much.

Papichulo06

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Same thing here...

" Thanks for pre-ordering a shiny new HTC EVO 4G LTE, an email will be sent the second it ships. Delivery will begin within 1 to 3 business days startingMay 18th. Thank you for your patience. You may continue to track the status of your order on this web page. If you have questions, check out sprint.com/preorder for more info."

Ordered mine around 1pm that day. Hope I don't get it on the 18 or after... I'd be pissed.

sleekblackevo

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for pre-ordering. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We will do our best to get it to you before others get a glimpse on Friday, May 18. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder.

mine changed AGAIN just now.

lol how does something like this happen? i think they have terrible intercommunication on this pre-order.

it says all over the page to call if you want more info but it seems like everyone is getting conflicting info from calls as well.

i wonder if they are getting multiple orders shipped in succession from htc to sprint. there was talk of a qualcomm s4 shortage. maybe first in line preorders will get shipped early but not everyone that has preordered will get it shipped on the same date?

anyway they would really do well to just have some kind of clarity.. that's what i expected to happen after the official release date was revealed.

Papichulo06

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for pre-ordering. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We will do our best to get it to you before others get a glimpse on Friday, May 18. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder.

mine changed AGAIN just now.

Same new status here. I bet you anything the order will be shipped soon though. Here's to hoping.

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Just heard a FedEx truck crashed and burned. Guess what it was hauling? That's right, a whole shipment of EVO 4G LTEs :-(

***Please excuse any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***

2krazee

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I just got off the phone with Account Services. Once you placed the pre-order you were given a pre-order number. When the order then went to the warehouse a new order number was generated for an HTC X325C Bar Phone - which is the EVO 4G LTE. I was given my true order number and told that I would receive it tomorrow. We shall see!

jem286

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone with a Sprint rep said that the phones are in the warehouse and that that would start shipping out late tonight and be ariving some time Thursday if your lucky wensday

2krazee

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Last updated 5/7/12

Lies, lies, lies

Not real sure who you guys are saying didn't change last updated date - I have no idea what you are talking about as it relates to my post. Just trying to share positive information. In the future, I guess I just lurk like so many others.

Sorry to have bothered you guys.

byeblackberry

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Not real sure who you guys are saying didn't change last updated date - I have no idea what you are talking about as it relates to my post. Just trying to share positive information. In the future, I guess I just lurk like so many others.

Sorry to have bothered you guys.

Nobody said anything about you.

2krazee

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I quoted their post and it does show to whom I referenced. It's all good. Well maybe it's not, I want my phone.

:-X That we can agree on - I WANT MY PHONE AND I WANT ALL OF THE PRE-ORDER FOLKS TO GET THEIR PHONE BEFORE Fred or Sally walking in off the street Friday morning.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress