Manual posted at InsideSprintNow!

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Awesome! Noticed a few things. We definitely get the drop box. Also, it doesn't look like there is a "switch" for 4G. Also has face unlock.

*I just skimmed it. If I'm wrong. Let me know.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Awesome! Noticed a few things. We definitely get the drop box. Also, it doesn't look like there is a "switch" for 4G. Also has face unlock.

*I just skimmed it. If I'm wrong. Let me know.

Yep, you can force it into 3G only. Page 136:

Switch to CDMA Mode to Save Battery Power
If you don’t need a fast data connection, you can switch your phone to use only the Sprint 3G Network. This saves battery power.
1. Open the Notifications panel, and then touch > Mobile network.
2. Touch Network mode > CDMA only.

Took me reading that section twice to realize that what it really meant was turning 4G LTE off.

Reactions: Hurleygm

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks!

In another thread, someone asked if the EVO 4G LTE supports the HTC Media Link HD device. Page 164-165 confirms that...

Wireless Display

Share photos, videos, and movies with your friends on a big screen. Simply connect your phone to your home network and instantly share your photos, videos, movies, and music on your DLNA? compliant phones.

Tip: Don?t have a DLNA setup at home? You can purchase HTC Media Link HD and hook it up to an HDMI display. Refer to the documentation that comes with HTC Media Link HD to find out how to set it up and use it with your phone.

Note: If you?ll be using a DLNA compliant TV or audio system, refer to its documentation on how to connect it to your home network. You?ll need to use Media Link HD with HTC Watch? to display movies and trailers on a big screen TV

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
One thing that looks cool is the built-in tasks app. Looks like it has location based tasks! You can do tasks for anything, like to remind you of missed calls and such. I've missed that functionality. Starts on the manual's pg. 177.