What accessories have you bought so far?

ALANEY01

May 16, 2012
Visit site

JManekia

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
For a phone that hasn't come out yet, I actually bought quite a few accessories for it already. :)

So far I bought:

1) Seidio's Surface case (black version)
2) SanDisk 64GB microSDXC card Class 6
3) HTC Media Link HD
4) iGrip smartGRIPPER cradle (to replace the cradle of my Innotraveler Car Kit)
5) Anker Astro 5600mAh battery pack
6) Satechi 2412ST car charger w/ 2.1 amp

What accessories have you guys bought so far?

That's alot of money spent on accessories. I hope the phone gets shipped soon. I am looking to get a case (TPU vs Seidio surface), screen protector, micro sd card and a car charger.

Last edited:

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
For my SGS2? Nothing. Not worth dressing it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Android Central Forums

Really? In case you weren't aware you are in an EVO 4G LTE forum. I don't think the post was intended to find out what accessories you are using with you SGS2...

PhyscoAssassinX

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
For a phone that hasn't come out yet, I actually bought quite a few accessories for it already. :)

So far I bought:

1) Seidio's Surface case (black version)
2) SanDisk 64GB microSDXC card Class 6
3) HTC Media Link HD
4) iGrip smartGRIPPER cradle (to replace the cradle of my Innotraveler Car Kit)
5) Anker Astro 5600mAh battery pack
6) Satechi 2412ST car charger w/ 2.1 amp

What accessories have you guys bought so far?

I gave in and bought the 10,000maH battery pack
458d751f-e2ed-2a77.jpg

EDIT: okay I just bought the black Seidio's Surface case:D

Sent from my HTC .....oh wait its stuck at customs

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I also bought the Anker 5600 battery/charger. This is one of the best devices I've bought in a long time. Easily pocketable and I can recharge my EVO 3D anywhere anytime. I've had it two weeks and being able to recharge from zero to green light full (more than 3 times) from my pocket while walking in the mall or sitting at the ball game is amazing. Got mine on Amazon for $29 including shipping and no tax. This is much better than messing with spare batteries.

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I also bought the Anker 5600 battery/charger. This is one of the best devices I've bought in a long time. Easily pocketable and I can recharge my EVO 3D anywhere anytime. I've had it two weeks and being able to recharge from zero to green light full (more than 3 times) from my pocket while walking in the mall or sitting at the ball game is amazing. Got mine on Amazon for $29 including shipping and no tax. This is much better than messing with spare batteries.

Ditto. :) Although the Anker 5600 is really pocketable, I carry tons of stuff in my pockets, so I actually clip the battery pack to my belt using my old universal flip phone case similar to this one. Since the bottom of the case has openings, I can have the charging cable run from the bottom of the case and straight to my pocket.

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I would like to get the phone first before discussing accessories.

Good for you, the rest of us in this thread would like to discuss accessories...

I myself have the Media Link and an XOSkin...I'm about to go place my order for the Seidio Active with belt clip.

***¦-} I think I'm an EVO 4G LTE ¦-} I think I'm an EVO 4G LTE ¦-} I think I'm an EVO 4G LTE ¦-} ***

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty